All Comments on 'Cheating Whore Wife Pays Penance'

by scram

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a start for more wife use

I would like to read some more of the plans that he has for the little bitch, he could use her so much more....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Interesting but WTF

It is hard to follow and like any of the characters. The whore-wife deserves some serious consequences and the husband is "complete fool" if he decides to take this fucked up slut back. So does he ask her to stay out of lust or his inability to find someone who understands the concept of fidelity?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What penance ?

doesn't seem much penance to me. Looks rather like an award.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Don't get the ending????

Not sure as to what went on at the end???????

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Very erotic but...

The wife is geeting punished how?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What?

The husband is a stupid moron, the wife is a filthy whore. There is no loving wife or husband in this story, I say "kill 'em and and let God sort 'em out" Nobody to like in this fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The wife leaves comes back and the husband

whores her out to friends. She may have missed her husband, if all she missed was a cock, she came back to a pimp who found three people to whore her oout to.

Your ending states that after the three he plans to go commercial with her. He has no love for her , she should leave him. She should be able to find a man who does not plan for her to whore herself out to friends, family, strangers. Who needs a pimp for a husband? He has no love for her , just hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh To Be 18 Or Less Again

It wouldn't make sense to critique this senseless attempt at a story of wife pimping. <P>

Had he turned her loose after abusing her without a fee but to keep her after that meant he was just a sick cuck into watching cocks and his ho.<P>

How wordlessly meaningless with or without dialog. Or was that the point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Plans

Don't stop there, lets see what these plans are. This story could go a number of ways and I wanna see this slut get used in the nastiest ways.

celticreigncelticreignalmost 16 years ago
Confused

I thought you wanted to punish the cheating-lesbian wife for destroying her husband.

So why pimp her out? Whay not make her suffer by watching him screw her partner? You need to find some one or something that could be used against her. It sounds sick, but if your going to punish you need to REALLY put the screws to her and make her suffer.

I'm not much into the cheating wife or cheating husband is taken back syndrome. Reason is that people don't get over it so quickly. At the time, you're hurt and filled with rage and all you want to do is make them pay. You haven't made the wife pay. Like you stated the husband wanted REVENGE and he got it in spades, I would say. I would have left her feeling battered, bruised and used and leaving in shame. You need somehing that strikes at the heart. Just because your writing erotica doesn't mean you leave out the heart.

The story has promise. Show the wife realising her mistake of expecting forgiveness from her ex. Have her move on. Maybe hook her up with Ryan. But get her away from the ex husband.

Hope this helps and keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can we describe the bad points of the story?

She is an impulsive slut with no consideration for anyone but herself. She dresses as a whore and goes to beg her husband she humiliated and left a while back to take her back. He doesnt seem to want her but she insist. He lets her come home and has his friends fuck her over as payment. Where was the medical testing of her before even considering touching her? Why would the husband even want her after more people had used her bareback? The only thing this female is good for is to be used as a common whore. She would not make a good escort nor high class hooker. Had she been my wife, I would have watched her walk the streets homeless as a hooker before I would ever touch her again. She could go to bars and give blowjobs for five or ten dollars and a drink and make her way thru life like many useless women do.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks***

For the sex story!!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Different

She was a cheating wife and when she realized she made a mistake he pimped her out to his friends.

Two fucking losers.

Well written however

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
IN ANY TRADE OR BARTER

both sides must have a stop/go prize, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

gobbling a fat one, his cornhole took a reaming, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NAH, NOT GONNA HAPPEN

So you get the woman to admit she wants your cock and you give her reason to look to have others on the side. She admits she's been flirting with your asshole "friend" for years so you give him the chance to get started fucking her as well as those other guys. This story just rings not only not true but down right stupid. there is no way that I'm going to invite real dicks to take away the sting of having a tongue and dildoes in her cunt, no freaking way.

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

Very erotic story and I thought it was a great idea for an exciting story.. The only problem is that the husband will destroy her reputation and is creating a new alt wife. I suppose that they’ll start an open relationship? Hmmm, it needs a sequel!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Why in the Hell would he want to share her. After taking her by himself, any way that he wants, SHE should have to bring another woman or women to share with HIM!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous