All Comments on 'Sister's Wedding Day Ch. 2'

by skelly1971

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

more pregnant incest sex please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ass Fuck

I remember once when my ex was almost eight months pregnant and we were in bed on a Saturday afternoon. She asked me to do her ass. I had done her ass many times but always after I asked for several minutes. Each time I shoved my cock up Terry's ass, she would say, "Um," really loud. It was the first she ever went off getting it in her ass. So you're right how the sister acted. My current wife and I are swingers and I always seek out pregnant women, and try to get their ass. So far I believe it is 14, but without looking in our log from swinging, I'm not certain of the number. They all love their ass fucked when pregnant and most likely not when they aren't expecting. In fact, we run ads every so often for women who are pregnant for a get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Okease Continue With These Two

It's great to see her pregnant- probably by her brother and see their incestuous affair continued. And I hope to read in future chapters about her having more babies by her brother with her unsuspecting cuckolded husband never knowing the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome!

I loved your stories about "Sister's Wedding Day". They were both really hot stories to read. The sudden romance and lust between a brother and his older sister, not to mention naughtyness is just wow. I, as well as many other readers I'm sure, would love to read more stories about Angela and Mark's ongoing affair. Maybe a little more naughty, for example, like if Neil was home mowing lawn while Mark was planting seeds?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good one

I love the story hope there is more to the story i like were its headed hope they end up with each other can hardly wait THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Nice did u ever find out if it was your baby and since u kept fucking your sis did u get her preg again and again

goalkeeperaTgoalkeeperaT10 months ago

Very hot story..if someone has been able to fuck his sister with her consent,before she gets married, it is very difficult for her to stop fucking with him,even after her wedding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous