All Comments on 'Shattered Dreams Ch. 05'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
So Damn Good!

You are very talented...the ebb and flow of the story is perfect...and you have made me have very strong feelings about all of the characters....I'm looking forward to more..thank you for sharing.

evaknight67evaknight67over 15 years ago
another good chapter

thanks glad to see another part of the story .kutos on the story glad they caught the ones that hurt her.wish brent and matty didnt get the same as the other plus brad and ren

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
Very good...

...Im glad you are showing her different levels of "blame" if that makes any sense...that she doesnt want Ren or Brad(?Cant remember if thats his name, sorry) being caught, because they helped her and showed her some kindness in an otherwise totally hellish situation; at least she realises that they did take her body in a way, but still her mind seperates them from the likes of Hawk and Jake, and Wilson. Robbie needs a slap, seriously, what the hell was he thinking!!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
no sex

i love your stories and i like these because there is no real sex involved and its all about janies recovery. i sure hope her and adam work out or that ren comes back to claim his child and his love

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Great read. You really seem to have done your research in this series with showing the different elements of recovery. You really have nailed each emotion one might experience. Thanks for sharing that. I hope she and Adam get together. He seems good for her...genuinely cares for her and understands her anxiety and the need for space at times. Like one of the other reader's below, I'm glad Hawk, Wilson and the others were caught but feel bad for the other's that did try to protect her. I really hope Brad and especially Ren don't go to jail even if they do deserve to. I can't wait for the next chapter and for the new chapter for Shades of Grey (REN) series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
coming along

your story is coming along nicely. i do hope all goes well for janey and adam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Uh

Wow, Robby's a douche.

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

Janey is still only understanding the different ways she was raped. Brad raped her - he gave her no choice. Even though Brad aroused her, he gave her no consent to the act. Many rape survivors suffer unnecessary shame because of that type of situation.

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago

I’ve read this story before and I really hate that Adam turns into a dickbag. He’s so lovely in these early chapters, aside from using her conditioning to force her to eat and other small manipulations. He has good intentions before he spirals into controlling obsessive crazy town. I mean, I get why you did it, but I still hate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous