All Comments on 'Fetish begins at 40'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YES MORE

What a store, Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So close to my experience

We find the same and didn't expect ever to find another story like ours. More like this, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pretty good

Just found your stories... GREAT... right down my alley... keep writing, I'm off to read another. Thanks.

AngBAngBover 15 years ago
Exciting story and romantic

Nice combination of love and sex. The romance comes through as well as the eroticism. For anyone with girdle or other foundation likes, this story is a must. I liked it lots.

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 14 years ago
Great idea !

Hello again learning fast,

That sounds like the best means of bondage I ever heard.

I was very pleased that he learned to love his wifes gidles as she wanted to get her self in shape but he was not too into that, but luckily changed his mind.

it is so sweet that they came to be such lovers over a girdle and or corsettry

and how they look forward to being so close.

thumbs up dude another gr8 story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sequel?

Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
New idea to me and exciting

Where does this guy get his ideas? This is simple and complex at the same time. And nicely built-up with romance and eroticism. I'm not sure this would be possible but it does get your imagination going. More please.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 8 years ago
Fetish @ 40

I love your writing. I grew up in the 1940's and 50's when girdles and garter belts were de riguer for women. No pantyhose then, just stockings, so they needed something to hold them up.

Some women wore open bottom girdles and no panties or DK's. If you were lucky and copped a feel, you might find your hand in the pubic hair.

Keep writing. Have them taking a pee once in awhile when wearing their girdles. It can be exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
390 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES