All Comments on 'Hard Times'

by Xamphos

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

hurry up with a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
She never told him that

she had AIDS---Good for her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I have read lesser rape stories.

But then rape is rape and such overgrown boys have to get sex any way they can.

swordfish26swordfish26almost 16 years ago
Ready

For the next chapter to see what happens at the next property....and the next....then on from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good story

This story is billed as non-consent, so if people don't like such stories don't read them! I thought it was well writen and probalby such things happen in real life, be looking out for more stories in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Crass comments

i enjoyed the story, after all it's only fantasy, and quite rightly billed in the non consent category.

Those who have the ordasity to complain about this type of story should'nt be reading non consent stories anyway, or at the very least not hide behind the Mr Anonymous persona, (At least i have the balls to put my name to my comments)

keep up the good work and ignore the philastines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Since When Is Being A Bastard Arousing

The talent is there just a series of bad choices of subjects which this was a prime example of limiting customer acceptance.<P>

Sure there are those who relish dealing pain to those trapped by unintelligent decisions but wheres the challenge in that.<P>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
SOLD

Congrats on the hottest story I've read this year. Don't be in a hurry to move onto the next sale. Let this current damsel stay in distress for awhile. Nothing quite as erotic as a beautiful,sophisticated,adult female reluctantly surrendering

her mind and body. Unless you add the caveat that her husband has offered her as bait as in this story. Please stay with her awhile. The virgin can wait ?

househunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
An Interesting Idea

For the pissers, whinners and the complainers. Just a few words FUCK OFF. If you do not like rough non-consensual sex why in the hell are you reading this category?

I thought the story was a bit wordy but a pretty good story for this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not proud

Not proud but i will tell my story.Sarah was renting a flat,lost her job,she is 22, i am 55,she applied for a job, but i turned her down,she broke down, i took her back to her flat, rent was $300 per week,i told her i would pay the rent as long as she did what i asked, no questions.We came to an agreement,start tonight, i gave her 2 weeks rent,told her to get changed only into pantyhose, nothing else.I got out of all my clothes,she came out, wow,i knew, turn around, she did,bubble butt,and i was going to fuck it.I told her to lean over the end of the lounge, she did,i lowered her pantyhose,stay there,as i went to look for some lube,came back, put some around her fresh young bottom, on the end of my cock,grabbed her hips and guided my cock to her hole.Dont move as i pushed, or tried to push into her,then the head eased in, she tried to straighten, but i held her down, pushing deeply into her, until i was all the way in.Tight,as i slowly pulled out,she groaning as i pushed back in and began to fuck her.I did not last long in her arse, it was so tight that after only a short time i filled her anal channel with my cumm.I turned her around and made her clean my cock with her mouth. A couple of times now, i have told her to be ready, short skirt, no panties,stockings, i pick her up, blindfold her,put her in my car, pick up one of my clients,i tell them she is theirs,i have seen her anally fucked,her cunt filled, her mouth filled.Once i picked up a female client, who made her get between her legs and lick her to orgasm.The same female client then rang me and insisted i bring her again,this time strapping quite a large dildo on and getting Sarah to savagely fuck both her cunt and arse.I have now got Sarah to move in with me, my total fuck slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
RAPE?

Not rape at all. She did say NO! Then he explained the alternatives and she complied with his wishes.

It is called barter. He had something she wanted and she had something he wanted. They came to an agreement. It may not have been amicable but, it was an agreement. Most assuredly NOT RAPE

Any Mouse (reminds me of rodents scurrying around in the dark) knows not of what he speaks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well written

I thought this was quite good! very erotic, I just wish it were longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Story

Thanks for posting this story, it is quite realistic. A vulture investor related a similar story to me several years ago. He said that many agents will do this too, do not know if this is true, he says it is true. Thank you again, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

the guy is a low life piece of crapp. when he leaves she calls the police and screams rape he would have to buy her off rip up the cheque. If I were her husband I would prefer to live in a tent than put my wife through that. He would definetly die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This SCREAMS for a sequel. Does Xamphos still contribute here? Count me among the numerous readers requesting a sequel or ten despite the time passed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous