All Comments on 'Forgot'

by IsabellaSims

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very nice

keep slipping and sliding, you both will have a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not Good

Not to be too rude but I really didn't get into this story and it did nothing for me. Your style of writing needs to change to cater to the audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Re: Not Good

Don't speak for others just because you don't like it. I thought it was excellent and that is my own opinion. The style nicely lent itself to the heat of the moment being described. This could have been triple the length and filled in the blanks and had more complete sentences, but then it would have lost a lot of the punch.

lovingmomslovingmomsalmost 16 years ago
Good

I loved it, but please don't end the stories so abruptly :(

Keep writing ;)

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 16 years ago
Short and sizzling!

Nicely done, IsabellaSims! A beautifully executed story that serves as a reminder that length does not always equal excellence. A sizzling, short-short of mother and son erotica that is equal to anything ten times its length! Well done - looking forward to the next!

lorencinolorencinoover 15 years ago
This audience

This audience is delighted with your masterly style. “Bloody well done,” I say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Beautifully written sensual story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a fine story of hot motherfucking

I like how Robert's mom is captivated by her boy's fine fat prick, how she kisses and cuddles his hot young balls. Inevitably, the boy's stiff prick finds its way up his mother's mommy-hole, where it belongs, and instead of geysering into the air, he unloads his young balls up his own mother's cunt. One small point: I don't think Robert should call his mother by her first name. Disrespectful. Instead, when he's pounding his mother's twat with his big hard on he should call her "mom" or even better, "mommy." After all, that's what she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic awesome fabulous loved it totally 100% just wish I could have had my mom when we were both younger. Still dream & fantasize 35 years later. She is now in her in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous