All Comments on 'Anal Queen'

by StephanieSeymour

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice!

Please continue the story, I would love to see Janet, the Anal Queen" become a cocksucking, cum slurpin ho!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, what can you expect???

He was a man and now he is a woman. I hope he thinks about what she is going to do with all of those pictures she took and I hope she never gets mad at him. Hell Hath No Furry Like A Woman.

Actually, I can see blackmail in the works. Seh has to do something with the pictures and I am affraid he is going to be sorry for letting her turn him into a slut of a bitch. He wanted it from the start and is enjoying it so much that he really ahould get what she is going to dish out because he is a slut and a bitch, a male bitch in heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really..

Salami... python... ROFL !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
continue this story

Please continue this story - it is so hot !!!! I wish my girlfriend would turn me into a sexy bitch. I would love to have a guy with a big cock shove it up my panty-covered ass while my girlfriend watches. Your story has inspired me -- I am going to talk to my girlfriend about this - I'll show her your story - and maybe she'll agree. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
similar to my first time

This is similar to my first time crossdressing. My girlfriend begged me to cross-dress for her. She bought me some sexy clothes & did my make-up as well. She didn't invite her male friend over until the 2nd time (the 1st time was just us two). After I sucked her strap-on & she fucked me with it that first night, she then invited her ex-lover over. He is very attractive and has a big cock. I didn't expect to be attracted to him but seeing him with his big cock made me hard. I immediately got on my knees (dressed in my sexy clothes) and I sucked his cock until he shot his full load in my mouth. I swallowed it all - and loved it. From that moment onward I knew I was going to be my girlfriend's sissy cock-sucking slutty bitch. My name (behind closed doors) is Cindy & my girlfriend loves fucking me & then watching her male friends feed me their big cocks & fuck me like the slut I am. I love our new sex life. Your story made me feel great knowing I'm not the only one out there who has experienced this new life. Please tell more stories like this one and please continue this series.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
nice

I wish my girlfriend would do this with me..

JD2100JD2100over 8 years ago
oh i love this story so much

i absolutely love this one. I like the girlfriend who doesn't just make into a totally submissive slut and cuckolds him but rather is kind and understanding and allowing the sissy to still be a man and the girl remaining his kinky girlfriend and still lets her/him fuck her. I would so love to see another chapter for this one if possible.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 8 years ago
Agree complete wth Jd2100

Love the story and can't wait to read a sequel. Those were the days with my first wife and her strap-on. Eventually her ex- boyfriend had a threesome with us before I needed to transform all the way and we divorced but are still good friends. Except in my case, I requested the "game" that allowed me to start expressing my true self.

Enough with my reminiscences. This got me so wet. Well written. Unfolded well. Can hardly wait for the sequel xoxo, Di

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any story that ends with a dick up a boi-butt is a good story

I love buttsexx,either giving it to a tight girl's backdoor or taking a thick python up my own boy pussy. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

( the doorbell rang. Amanda set down the camera and rushed out of the room. I heard the door squeak open and a deep, male voice say, "Hello, Amanda."

"You're right on time," she said. "I've got 'him' turned into a 'her.' And she's ready to fuck anything." "You always were good at flipping them," he said. ) "Good At Flipping THEM?" Is this kind of like how she dumps boyfriends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree 100% with Anonymous over 2 years.... This is how she dumps boyfriends by turning them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dad?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous