All Comments on 'When Women Rule Ch. 09'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
need to be ruled!

Leslie, I do need to be ruled and trained to clean you properly!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yeah...

I like BDSM & I find stories about femdom societies interesting and all; but this whole 'clean the recently used anus with your tongue' thing is rather disturbing. I'm disappointed that it wasn't a one-off in the earlier chapters.

The story overall is good apart from this rather messed up fetish, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tired of the abuse and the demeaning, degrading behavior

Alan slipped a kitchen knife into his pants. When the Matron came to him, he slit her throat from ear to ear. Returning to Liz he stabbed her multiple times in the abdomen before slicing her right tit completely off. As she lay on the floor bleeding to death she had time to think about her behavior. I wondered if she had any regrets? This ending is just an alternative to what happens when women think they are in control of the physically stronger male of the species.

tltslvtltslvover 7 years ago
More, please

I would love to read Chapter 10. The story at present seems uncompleted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
926 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES