All Comments on 'Love in the Leagues Ch. 02'

by SexyPecan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
This just got really interesting!!!!

Great story. I like how through it all they still love each other!! And Keith is such an asshole!!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Ohhh I can't wait!

I love this story!!!! I hope Keith gets his balls handed to him!!!!

TriniLadyTriniLadyabout 15 years ago
cant wait

I really hoping there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I hope you finish...

love it. hope you decide to finish it one day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please finish

OMG please finish this story. I can't walk away u have drawn me in I need to know the ending. Please Finish!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
i want a happy ending....

ei finish this story please. i want my happy ending. i want the revenge zach planned for keith, the oaf. please write the ending... this is 2 years overdue. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE

Hurry and update... i cant wait to see how this plays out!

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
Sucks

I think you could have done better with this plot. I think I now understand why you haven't updated. Really? You took her from her love to give her to some scum bag. That you let defile her by raping her. WOW ok.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Come on finish this... it was getting so good but please edit, it is your friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pay Back

I truly hope you'll finish this. I can't wait because I hope that damn Kieth get whats coming to him. He is such an ass. He thinks that because he is a hot shot ball player he can get whom ever he wants but that dog don't hunt. He belittled Zach talking about he won't make the pros but Zach is smart and Keith does not have brains enough to know that and injury could put him out of commission with his cocky ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous