All Comments on 'Man Tamed as Cuck'

by selfconfidenc120

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
1st half great

I really liked the dialogue and the humiliation aspect of the first half of this story. When it go to the whole "having kids" thing, it jumped the shark, but loved the opener.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Exactly

The need to be humilated, cockold, all the rest of the sick stuff is a mental illness. It's not normal, healthy, or erotic unless your ill. Why writers who write about this illness get upset when normal people remind them this is not healthy is beyond understanding. There are some sick shits on this site, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Possibly

Loved the first half, but who the says that cuckolding is wrong or unhealthy. If I like being humiliated or humiliating people who are you to say I can't. Love- love is bull there is no love- only sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DSM IV

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders says it's a disorder - putz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay but....

Pretty judgemental if you ask me. Just because you don't agree with someone else's needs and desires doesn't mean that you aren't just as screwed up as they are. If both spouses agree to this lifestyle, I can see that as being loving and caring of each other's needs and feelings... Is it good for a normal family life in this day and age? Probably not. But then, neither is domestic violence caused by drugs, alcohol, or even a spouse just being 'Completely Devoted' to religion, sex, cheating, the kids or attaining material wealth. Those things can be just as unhealthy. There are so many ways to ruin a family life that picking on this one way is ridiculous! Why not attack all the literotica plots for these sexual or cheating stories? What about the incest stories, BDSM? Or do you just attack the stories of willing cuckolds? Whatever... I was just wondering where your interests lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
=O

=O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O

Literally Gobsmacked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I try very hard not allow myself to feel useless anger towards people who are too narrow minded to understand that no one is technically "normal" or "kinky". Everyone is different and trying to diagnose sexual preferences as diseases is ridiculous. I'm a lifestyle submissive and masochistic slave. I'm 20, male, like to get fucked in the ass with strapons by women, have a cigar burn on my shoulder ( :D much fun), and I'm happier and more at piece in my head than the majority people I know.

I would like to wish the writer of this story luck because he needs a new outlook on life. Life is only hard if you make it by trying to deny your natural self through "will power".

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
dreams

can wake you up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you kidding?

She demeans. degrades and humiliates her husband and then professes to love him? I don't think so. Divorce the bitch and move far, far away. Awful story of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author, Author!!

The story was bad enough but the pretentious prose was pathetic. Gosh and golly; aren't you the most intelligent, talented, and vocabulary-filled poseurs? Go to dictionary or merely google 'induce' and learn the difference between 'induce' and 'deduce', for instance. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad

I'm glad to see this story. I'm glad to see the ending to this story. It's very easy to get involved in these stories like they are real life. Please remember they are for entertainment purposes and people should think and consider deeply before involving themselves in strong masochistic or sadistic decisions. Don't let yourself get hurt either mentally or physically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well said

Everyone has fantasies. However some authors Bio's on here leave you wondering about their mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well that was stupid.

When Ron sticks his dick into Hubby's mouth her pulls back a bloody stump. Teeth are sharp. Ron is a dumb ass. And the bitch is about to be divorced. Forget her demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. She's exposing him to every disease known to man. You think for a second that Ron isn't fucking multiple women? Who knows how many diseases he has. Divorce her, let her support herself and fuck anything or anyone she wants. As long as he doesn't have to support her and catch something nasty.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

For the record, I'm single. So I didn't need the ending there. But I appreciated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! It’s obvious that most fetishes are caused by some psychological trauma or mental illness and should be treated as such rather than celebrating them. People think that an wet pussy or hard cock or an organism means consent is given but that’s simply not the case. Most of the stories on here are a rape of some kind and having these stories so easily available provides a false sense that to treat people in this way is acceptable. I really don’t know how literotica hasn’t been sued

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great twist. I enjoyed this. Makes me question my time reading this genre. “The purpose of a penis is to have children.” It’s obvious and not that deep, but man that puts things in such a healthier perspective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous