All Comments on 'Kenyan Holiday'

by Tall_Fred

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It is interracial in theme and belongs there!

Erotic and interesting if you like cuckold wimps. But several interracial stories are now in loving wives and dont belong there.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
What is wrong with some people?

Why on earth does some one go on holiday and then watch some black man give his wife better sex than he ever could. Oh and don't forget, "Once they try black they always go back" or something like that. I apologise if this sounds racist but what is it about white men who want to watch their white wife have sex with a black man? And to ask another question why don't black men want to see the black wives have sex with white men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Africa

Has a huge problem with A.I.D.s and other S.T.D.s so this little sick fantsay is also very dangerous. I don't know any men who have this desire, I guess were just lucky. No Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sick...only for cucks!

I hope the little one comes out nice and dark and pray when you next do your wife that you don't catch AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

Mombasa is my hometown it is nice to see it appears in this pages, although James in probably not a native of Mombasa or kenya coast

themin12themin12over 15 years ago
Some White husbands have kinky desires!

Don't like that don't read the story. Some white husbands love to suck the black lover's big cocks.Some few cases the black men suck off the husband...not too common though. Why get pissed at other people's desires?

themin12themin12over 15 years ago
Some White husbands have kinky desires!

Don't like that don't read the story. Some white husbands love to suck the black lover's big cocks.Some few cases the black men suck off the husband...not too common though. Why get pissed at other people's desires?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unrealistic, or is it me?

The story was well-written, I suppose, but the central premise was not. Open marriages are one thing, but this marriage takes an open, cavalier, almost matter of fact view on infidelity. I cannot imagine any man in the world who would welcome some stranger in a strange land to waltz into his room and do his wife, let alone do her all the way. Not only would no man permit this, but most women given that kind of freedom would disdain someone so weak and nonpossessive. Or, am I missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent story, loved the white wife willingly becoming a black cock slut. It's true, once they've had black they never give it up. My G/F sue is being black fucked regularly now, and she just loves it, mind you, she's a slut!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Probably better as IR, but...

Narrator (Hubby) claims Sweetie (HotWife) wouldn't 'do' black guys, despite his many requests. Then she initiates a tryst with the waiter with no explanation of why she changed her mind, after all these years! Why bother to tell the reader in the first place?

Classic 'Black Bulls' are irresistible and massively hung AND can go on forever and women are instantly bonded with the first stroke!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Didn't read

Didn't read it , but from the title I can guess what happened. A *2 for your ir trash.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Read it this time. James in Kenyan for Jamal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have a good time in Kenya?

Did you visit the Obama homestead?

Hopefully his race-baiting wife couldn’t make it.

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago

Arriving home she found she was pregnant with twin black boys. Divorce ensued she then moved back to Kenya to marry James first wife was dead and she would help raise his kids as well as theirs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous