All Comments on 'A Flirting Wife and a Few Drinks'

by LCsgardener

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wimp...wimP...wiMP...wIMP...WIMP

crap...craP...crAP...cRAP...CRAP...Were he any kind of man at all, he would have kicked both of their asses out the door.

knickersoffreadyknickersoffreadyover 15 years ago
Only an anonymous writer

would have written what is below. I enjoyed it. If I don't like a story I ignore it, and don't finish reading it or marking it. Why read a story if you don't like it?

OtazelOtazelover 15 years ago
Please comment on the story.

To the anonymous writer of the comment starting 'crap' and 'wimp'. Please comment on the story and not on how it's subject matter measures up to your own personal morality and preferences.

What you are doing is rather like giving Shakespeare 0/10 for 'A Midsummer Night's Dream.' just because you don't believe in fairies.

No, I wouldn't just stand and watch another man fuck my wife either, but that doesn't mean it isn't a well written story - it is. For God's sake be fair to the author and mark him on his work and not on his preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not My Thing!

Do you trust your wife now, will her friend be back, will you need to cockold your self to get a erection from now on. Your marriage took a huge turn and youe smileing, not badley written just not my thing.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Okay!

The commentators from the UK seem to be upset because someone expressed an opinion. Well I'm ashamed to say I live in the UK as well BUT I DO NOT have any fantasy that would involve my wife having sex with anybody else. I know that sound strange seeing as this is a sex site and this is 'LOVING WIVES' but that's how it is. I normally enjoy drama type loving wife stories where for instance the husband realises that he has lost his wife to some one else and leaves her. Or a strong willed husband stops his wife from haveing sex with some one else. For instance in this story if I was writing a second chapter, the husband would come to his senses and after cleaning him self up he would pack his bags and leave the wife, but of course the wife would cry about how it was only sex, he meant nothing to her, that sort of thing, she still loved him. But I would let the husband let the wife go and then she can have sex with whoever she wants. The writer doesn't say it but the wife committed the act of sex with somebody else far to easily which to me makes me think she has done it before. and the husband really does want to be a cuckold. Apparently many people from the UK also want to be cuckolds judgeing by the comments of UK men. And strangly woman seem to like the idea of cuckolding men as well. Well that's equality for you!

Apart from that well written story, the writer set out exactly what he wanted to say and what his fantsy is, so in that respect it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
may I guess

your now so old you don't care for your woman anymore not even with viagra , right ? otherwise you are stupid and have a whore at home.

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacherover 15 years ago
To the haters

Why can't you just comment on the story and not on the moral standards of the people involved? For me the story seemed real as I have lived through a very similar incident and know what too much drinking and a lot of flirting can do to both men and women. All inhibitions are down and often simple fantasy can come alive in a split second. Once started, it is hard to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Comments On English Watching Self Cuck

Stories are graded on at least 2 factors - the majors being ability shown and subject matter.<P>

There is no getting around that both are the most affecting upon readers.<P>

This was a story of a once proud used to be a man but now just a wimp excited by the disrespect of his ho and watching her new{?} cock take her where he never will. The writer obviously is into male humiliation as many English are seemingly of late want to be.<P>

Mindless self cucks are a weak spineless excuse for a man who no one respects - least of all himself.<P>

How sad writer especially for those around you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Obviously

Another Wimp husband and Whore wife story, makes you wanna just shit..........to the Aussie teacher, shut the hell up and go fuck your sheep, close enough to a limey queer.....

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Not Selfish....

Very erotic. Did she get preggie? Was she trying for your friend's baby?

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalover 15 years ago
To "Aussie_Teacher"

Please excuse the jack ass below whose comment is titled "Obviously.". You wrote nothing that warranted such a crude response. Apparently the concept of recognizing and conceding the right of someone, with conviction equal to his, holding an opinion contrary to his own was too challenging for his meager intellect to comprehend.<p>However, as he and many others have volunteered, I too have great difficulty understanding the thrill garnered by a married man by watching another male bed his wife. For me it's akin to my buying a new car and getting a big charge out of watching others drive it. What's the point?<p>As to the submission at hand, I regard it not as a story but more as an episode. It felt as if I had arrived late to a movie and, having missed the beginning, had no clue as to why the characters behaved as they did. I acknowledge the inference early in the story that the husband is a bit of a voyeur, but nowhere is it indicated that he yearns to watch his wife be intimate with another man. His immediate reaction of immense arousal in witnessing his wife's adultery suggests a sudden revelation wherein he realized that his voyeurism extended to cuckoldry. The narrative describes him with eyes that linger at greater length on the man than they do on his wife. Does that suggest anything? What I really find difficult to rationalize is the behavior of a husband who, while anxiously awaiting the anticipated experience of his wife's affections, finds so erotic her choosing to share them with someone else instead. And his response of tears streaming down his face?! That was carrying this act too far. That jump-started my gag reflex. As far as the wife's behavior is concerned, the writer portrays her as being predisposed to soon enter into an extramarital tryst. The alcohol didn't cause it. It only facilitated it. If the infidelity hadn't happened now, it was only a matter of time.<p>Hey, to each his own. I'm sure that a number of people found this effort titillating. I thought it was pedestrian and unremarkable. But let's hope for Don's sake that she at least got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry I have never been frozen and cant visualize

a man being frozen while his wife commits adultry while he is that in the home. I like a bit of realism in my stories and a wife drinking and fucking another man without my prior permission isnt something that turns me on. Why permission you say, well a husband and a wife have a legal contract, called marriage, and when one commits adultry one breaks that contract and the marriage is already null, void comes with the divorce.

LCsgardenerLCsgardenerover 15 years agoAuthor
Comment on the comments

Thanks to all those who took the time to post a comment. I really appreciate the feedback, even that which was unsupportive.

I was surprised no-one tried to pick the spot where reality slipped into fantasy, yet some judged me personally as if the whole thing were true. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t. Maybe I have a very fertile imagination or maybe a strong memory. Does it matter?

What’s more, some displayed a ‘holier than thou’ attitude and I’m puzzled what people like that are doing wandering around a site like Literotica. To each his own I suppose.

I will make one other point. Some commentators took the opportunity to have a go at people of other nationalities. This is the stuff of petty parochialism and future comments bearing this type of sentiment will be edited out. As the author, I am prepared to wear whatever criticism comes my way – I put my story out there publicly and I’ll accept criticism along with accolades. But I’m not happy that my stories might fuel petty and unnecessary attacks on others.

Remember – such remarks say more about the speaker than they do about their target.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

Good story the visceral reactions are a testament to the level or realism your brought.

The setup and delivery of the story was sexy. The prose lined up nicely even though the subject made my stomach drop. I swear I felt and saw my wife as the woman in this story, so the realism was there for me. I suppose I should thank you for letting me know fairly definitively that I don't want to share. I always wondered if I could take being in an open relationship, or couple swapping etc.

my guess for the fantasy reality divide was the point where you fell asleep for 25 minutes and they where still only kissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey folks

If this were a writing class we could talk about the fine points of writing and use a grammar. It isnt and a few misspelled words and such will come from folks that arent professional writers. What we can comment on freely tho is the plot, the characters, and the various images espoused by the writer in the story. If we like the story we can say so, if we dont we can say so. If the morals, ethics, or abuse in the story turns us on or off we can say so. This is literotica, where people can read what they think are sexually arousing erotic stories. If I dont care for the morals ethics, morals, or character of a story or the persons in the story doesnt mean I dont like erotica stories, it means I dont like the writers choice in those areas. And as a reader it is my choice to either like or dislike the writers presentation for me to read. Every reader in Lit has a valid opinion whether the hide behind a fake nickname or not. Put another way, a writer is only as good as the readers say he/she is. And the story may turn one person on and turn another off. One man's meat is another man's poison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick people do sick things.

Having a wife that is a cum dump is sick.

oriondogoriondogalmost 15 years ago
Good've been better

But my dick still got nice and hard, keep writing and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cum dump heaven

Otherwise known as an AIDS palace.

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageover 14 years ago
It's a STORY, and a fairly decent one at that.

The story was nicely written, although the storyline wasn't quite where I expected it to be for the 'loving wives' section.

<br>

All these comments I see with people pretending this is 100% real is depressing. This is LITEROTICA, and almost all stories are just that - a story. Fiction. Made up. Pretend. Please take the story for what it is, a mind fuck, not a observation of what really happened.

<br>

For what it's worth, I'm guessing that the break between reality and fantasy started with the "I woke up 25 minutes later" part.

<br>

Nicely written though. Is there a thought for a 'part 2' to follow up on this? Maybe the wife arranging for her husband to enjoy one of her friends while she watches?

sikes78sikes78about 14 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I really enjoyed your story, so much that I took the time to register as a member in order to send you a comment. Your story happens to be my "first" favorite saved, and I look forward to your next.

I'm really surprised at all the hate being sent. Please know that there is a following for your story line here, and you've a fan in me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey,

it's nice to know some sluts like to keep a tally of the times they've revealed their true natures as little more than semen-depositories. I don't know you, but I know your type. Enjoy your life, and livelihood, while it lasts, because it won't last much longer, especially seeing how sloppy you are about covering your tracks. I wish I could watch as you get thrown out on your ass. Note, I only said SLUTS' true natures as semen depositories. There are actually women worth something in this world, and thankfully, we outnumber your kind. Evolution selects for honest, intelligent, FAITHFUL individuals, when referring to Homo Sapiens that is, so I look forward to watching the extinction of your kind, male and female. I will indeed revel in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Goddam...

it seems the majority of authors have secret ambitions to be wimps.

Sloppy seconds seem to delight them. Sorry...don´t like this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love cock

If you don't like this type of story don't read them. I enjoy watching my drunk wife getting a good fucking then licking her cum filled pussy and cleaning his cock too. Sucking his cock good enough to make him cum in my mouth in front of my wife is my ultimate goal and tastes great. Stop complaining about cucks and start sucking cocks you will be much happier.O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fiancé

was wearing a short white skirt it was thin so almost see through with light on it you could see clearly she was wearing a white thong and was wearing a black silk strap top no bra tot are big and perky 36e big bum she is size 14 beautiful face well we was in a pub meet a few people he we started talking to then they asked if we was going to soko (clubbing) we again half cut already we was dancing in a group I went to the toilet when I came back she was being groped I sat back and watched for a minute then went over and she was leaning on me drunk almost passing out so went outside had a smoke a guy came out said they where leaving to go to a friends house would we like to go I thought I need some more to drink and agreed got there and there was 7 guys 8 including me I put Chloe on the sofa we all went outside to smoke I could see her through a window two guys said they need toilet and one asked if I wanted a drink so I said yes and they brought out shots all out having a laugh I look over at Chloe and see the two guys are playing with Chloe rubbing her tits and one was eating her pussy so I made out I needed the toilet one guy ran in said me first to warn them I was coming got to living room they pretend to be watching tv so I went to the toilet went back out side and slowly pretended to fall asleep facing the window watching them play with my fiancé after a few minutes the rest of them went in and all started getting naked but left Chloe fully clothed and started fucking her at this point I was wanking freely as they couldn't see out as was dark but I could see in after about 2 hours they all had finished I pretended to wake up went over to Chloe they all had fallen asleep she was covered in cum her clothes face her and pussy and ass she was still passed out phoned a taxi half way home I realised I have no cash and he says can he fuck her so I said yes and he pulled up at a holiday in went round the back and it was a taxi hang out and they took turns on her there must of been 10 taxi men all pakis and when they finished our taxi guy made me lick her pussy and spit the cum on her clothes then we had to walk the rest of the way but I had to carry Chloe half way I had to stop and a guy drove passed offered a lift which I kindly accepted and when we got home I asked him in to fuck her so he did and when he left I was licking Chloe all over then fucked her was best sex ever she struggled to walk for a few days and was not happy when I told her but I didn't tell her from when we left the house she would kill me lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's puzzling to me that so many guys get on here and read the stories then leave horrible reviews about how it's so wrong to write stories about watching your wife have sex with another man.

Come on guys, you keep reading this stuff! You Jack off to the thoughts of your wife doing it then feel remorse and have to justify yourselves by leaving a bad rating. Quit reading this trash if you don't like it! But the truth is it turns you on and everyone knows it. Otherwise you wouldn't read it. You don't fool anyone. Maybe I should come over and fuck your wife in front of you so that you can actually have a good experience. I know that's what you really want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hahaha!

What a joke! A cuckie for a husband and a slut for a wife...good combination! And to anonymous who obviously enjoys being a fag cuckie....I don't think you could fuck anyone else's wife.....because you're a cuckie fag who likes watching someone else fuck your wife instead!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I dream of similar

We have been friends with another couple living away about 200 km. During our visits I always prayed that this could happen. That in the middle of the night I will wake up, she is not with me, I go out of the room and see a similar situation as per this story. It never happened but every time I think of it I have great sex and very strong climax. I loved the last part she whispered in his ear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love It

Loved this Story, your account of the event was really well written. The content I feel was extremely exciting, of course when I read these stories I create my own fantasy from your story, I place myself in the shoes of the author and I loved being the watcher of my own wife being pleased by another man. its exciting and its dangerous keep them coming.

G

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And another cuck is born!

That is enough said about a poor excuse for a wife and husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it, my wife is a exhibitionist and after her 2nd wine,gets very naughty. She never wears panties or a bra, and usually a very sheer halter top and a very short skirt. When we go to parties or clubs,I always make sure she's at least on drink 4. I encourage her to mingle alone,flirt, and have fun. Several times she will invite 1 or 2 men to our home for more drinks. At this point,the skirt comes off and it's just halter and heels. We both enjoy this lifestyle and we hope to meet meny more men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous