All Comments on 'Night of the Living Friends'

by MzSweetCandy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Erotic47Erotic47over 15 years ago
Movie material

I think this would make a great porn-horror movie. Imagine the computer graphics possibilities!

lowflykiwilowflykiwiover 15 years ago
Wow what a ride!

MzSweetCandy, This story is impressive for a first effort. Orgasms galore :).

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years ago
ohhh Candy

You made me cum so hard baby.

Read my stories at

Scotsman69

Hope they will make you cum too.

KingEroticaKingEroticaover 15 years ago
HOTT

That is like the wow loved it. can't wait to know what happends to the charmed ones keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
!!!!!

I noticed that your story was reviewed on the story discussion board. The three reviwers were all pretty unkind with what they had to say but I can tell you that they are 3 old witches. However your story is only action with names there is no character development at all. Also the three witches have a point about punctuation,it's not too good. I suggest that next time you ask one of the voluntary editors to give your work a once over before you submit it. Don't be discouraged by the three witches your story was better than most first timers. Good luck for the next one.

BonesJacksonBonesJacksonover 15 years ago
Nice

Pretty good story and kind of funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

your amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
zombie sex?

Definitely the strangest story I have read. I actually laughed out loud at one point (that is not necesarily a bad thing) It did become a little like a giant run on sentence that never really got anywhere. But it had its moments. Glad to know that Zombies aren't only interested in brains.....

ExintarisExintarisabout 10 years ago
Clear case of plagiarism

Except for the last 224 words, the misspelling of Geller and capitalisation of grandmother, this is word for word the same as a story with the same title by Omega Phallic put up on the t-s-s-a site in 2004. Shame on whoever did it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous