All Comments on 'Her Brother's Child Pt. 01'

by acitica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good

Exceptionally erotic. I would have rated it 100 were it not for the anal sex. That was completely unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What's wrong with anal sex?

She doesn't want him to endanger the child so other than a bj, what is left? & her husband hasn't even TOUCHED her!

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Ass fucking=Shit!

A very erotic story, but ass fucking is not my pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Erotic Incest!

I loved all of it! So dirty and sexy at the same time. Touched upon all my secret fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best incest!!!

That was intense. Love how animalistic and lust-filled they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your anal fixation

Ruins your stories cuz it reads as obvious fake smut NOT hot at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good story, but...

I agree with the readers who think that Christian should not have fucked his sister up the ass. The boy did a great job when he blew his young balls up his sis's cute little cunt and gave her a baby. When a brother fucks his pregnant sis in the cunt, that in no way endangers the baby. It's just a way of nudging the little embryo, and saying, "Hey, kid, your daddy's back up here." And the flood of Christian's creamy semen is the kid's first warm bath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It Was Good

The ass fucking made it really hot, especially when he shot his load into her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My sister's baby

It's been 5 years since I first fucked my sister and in that we have two beautiful children. We started when she was 14 and I was 17. I think our parents knew but they didn't say much other then be care full. It wasn't until we had our first child that my mom told us she and dad were brother and sister too. My sister and I never had sex with our parents because sis and I were very much in love just like mom and dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous