All Comments on 'Surprise'

by cwsissy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ooooooh!

God that was hot! You must write more you little sissy! I can relate to all of this myself and long for that kind of relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Write more, that was fantastic, all my dreams come true. I am going to print it off and leave for my wife to find, she might get the idea. Fantastic, only wish my sissy side could come out, off to release some pressure from my panties. Thanks for a great. Silky44

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hope you have more!

Great first story! Hope you have more running around in your head. If you're truly a sissy and understand the life, hope you will take the time on your next ones to dig deeper into the emotions, feelings and thoughts of your characters. It's very common on first stories to rush it and end up with just a short sex scene. However, don't hesitate to explore how the characters feel afterward and how they go deeper and deeper into their new lifestyle, etc. The lack of character development is the only shortcoming, but overall it was well written and edited w/o a lot of errors.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 12 years ago
Isnt it great......

to be a sissy. Loved your story

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 12 years ago
Loved It

Thanks amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue this story

I too am a cocksucking sissy hubby who does whatever my wife says. I love sucking her lover's cock and then eating his cum out of her pussy after he fucks her while I watch. I also love it when he then fucks my ass (my "man-pussy") with his big hard cock. She usually has me licking her cunt while her boyfriend fucks me with his wonderful cock. Please continue your story. I can't wait to read about you gettin fucked by her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
note

the hubby never felt betrayed, good going, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great wife

shared fantasies, superb, isn't it great. please more

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good porn

what boys are she going to share the pics with? would always be a fantasy? dangerous territory, some serious talk is required here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
best story on Literotica

This story is so fantastic and is exactly my fantasy -- which I'm going to make happen very soon. I too am a sissy faggot husband who crossdresses in sexy lingerie while sucking big cocks and getting fucked by hot hunky men. I would love it if my wife treated me like this and had me suck her lover's cocks first and then help them fuck her -- then I would clean both of them afterwards. I truly "make love" to the cocks I suck and I thoroughly enjoy getting my man-pussy fucked deep and hard by big juicy throbbing cocks from my many male lovers. I really really really want my wife to know and to join in just like in your story. Your story has inspired me to "accidentally" leave my computer open so that she will see this story and read it. I hope that she'll then realize that this is me and that I truly want to be her sissy faggot slutty bitch of a husband. Wish me luck.

Please continue -- I can't wait to read about the sissy getting fucked by his wife's lovers big cocks. It's making me hard just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Problem is that the wife's a complete bitch. Without talking to him she brings another person into their private lives who rapes him. The wife and guy would be in prison in any State in the Union. When the idiot sticks his dick in his mouth, bite that sucker off and the whole thing is over. Never understood stories that had forced blowjobs. Teeth are sharp and your bite has a LOT of pressure behind it. Divorce the bitch and keep ALL of the marital assets. Consequences are a bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous