All Comments on 'Married Women Fuck Harder'

by LCsgardener

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gross

Stupid, wimp, cockold, fisherman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whore!!!

Well yes that's what the writer wanted her to be. Cheater...that too. Not a milk and cookies type story but one that many readers on Lit enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not everyone can be happy married to a whore.

I sure as hell couldnt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YEP!

Whore,skank,slut any or names anyone else can think of?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Time to get a good head doctor and divorce the

community cumdump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How the hell does anyone fuck a whore who was

just used as a bareback cum dump? Not knowing who or what and she was in no condition to know or judge, who the hell would touch her until after the year of necessary testing was finished? Women who fuck for or at work are whores. Who the hell really wants to be married to a woman that is used by any and all that want her? Pure low class trash.

Dick88Dick88over 7 years ago
This is asking for a sequeal

It should be about what Brad's and all the guy's, who fucked her, wives are up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whre

If my wife fucked around I'd be worried about STD's but in any case if she strayed only once she soon would no longer be my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
again a great story

5* - a sequel to the story, please. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HI GUYS! TAKE IT EASY, PLEASE. THE TITLE OF THE STORY IS 'MARRIED WOMEN FUCK HARDER': YOU READ THE STORY & THAN YOU CALL THAT MARRIED WOMAN A WHORE. WHERE'S THE LOGIC?

My take:

Yes, married women are better in bed.

This story is pornographic. I believe it was meant to be a short jack-off fantasy.

The wife's character was intentionally overstated; however the wife's & the husband's caracters complement each other. She likes to be gang banged, he loves to fuck her after she was gang banged. They are 2 consenting adults. It's none of our business.

Although the story is PORN, it is obvious they love each other (yes, their love is KINKY but so what).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES, MARRIED WOMEN DO FUCK HARDER! THIS STORY IS SHORT BUT WE THE READERS LEARN A LOT ABOUT A MARRIED COUPLE. THIS STORY IS MORE THAN JUST A JACK OFF FANTASY. I GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%)

The storyline was both intelligently conceived & very well crafted.

From his hideout the husband listens to the conversation between the guys, that's how we the readers get to know what took place before the guys drove her home.

People should never shit talk either the wives who fool around or the husbands who accept them (& love them!) the way they are. Different strokes for different folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One Big Happy Marriage lol....

Now that's the kind of wife and husband that makes america great! Wife is too drunk to fend for herself but that's ok for hubby....let em all fuck her. That's real love for ya...yes sir. I think he was too chickenshit to do anything about those guys anyway. He is such a pissyass wimp that he runs outside when they come into the house...what a pussy ass wimp cuckie! Gave this little bit of shit story a 2....should be a -5 but I have read they throw out the 1's and anything lower...hence the 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT, GAVE U A 5- (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)!

In my book this story is erotic.

We the readers learn that her husband has a very strong voyeur and cuck wannabe side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous