All Comments on 'Sloppy Wife'

by ginarm

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
maybe so

but not for me. Cannot understand why any man who respects himself can tell his wife to go out, fuck a stranger or take a regular lover and come home to give him sloppy seconds or a cream pie. Cannot understand why a wife who respects herself would want to accept that and still "love" her husband as much as before. Narrow minded? or just not ? G.Belgium.

lovetolick7lovetolick7over 15 years ago
Nice

We are in the lifestyle.......love it. As they say: "Different strokes for different folks"

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 15 years ago
from an African

WHAT ABOUT AIDS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ummm...yeah

*yawn* sorry, but it was quite boring. a wife doesnt know you have a porno mag in the house? wow, they probably met when they were about to get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh yeah baby...

Very nice Story. I loved it. My favorite part is fucking my husband full of cum and talking in his hear... OMG that is so hot.

If the couples are smart they will choose their partners safely to be able to play this safe. Where there is a will there is a way...

I think it was very well written, very simple and easy to read. Great job and keep those fingers busy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
same scenerio..but ... with "family fun"....

would like to read a scenerio like this...but where wife..like myself...and bi hubby..urges her to give him cremepie..from their adult stud/jock son....hottttt....family fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great start.

WE have tried it and your right. There is nothing like sliding my cock into a cum filled pussy. We have been sharing for many years now and still find it very erotic.

Now, as far as STD's are concerned, she no longer lets new guys bareback her. Only married men who can pass a test.

Keep writing. Your doing good.

G&A

California, USA

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Please tell me!

All you swingers out there, WHY are you still married? Last time I checked the vows when getting married said something about excluding all others. I know that is just a piece of paper to many people and it is probably really old fashsioned now-along with everything else in the marriage ceramony - But please somebody calmly and in a rational way explain the benifits of staying married but shagging other people. What is the point of it? An enquiring mind would like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sick, sick and sicker.

All the wimps and fagots out there are going to love this story. I hope you and your wimp husband die a slow death with AIDs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jesus

Brain dead hubbies, not sure I believe any of these stories but someone must think their erotic. This guy has no marriage or respect for each other. He gave up everything thats good in a marriage for a fetish. Wife would have to have been a slut anyway to agree to this. Might be fucking the same guy every time, ya thats so hot, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TWISTED ARMS

I guess all of the people that hated it and had to leave negative comments had their arm twisted into reading it. Seems like there was a clue about the subject matter in the title.

I bet everyone of them read the story to the end.

tastesgreattastesgreatover 15 years ago
Why Be Married?

Why be married if you want the wife to go out and screw other guys... What nonsense!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Needs an editor, seriously.

The phrase "I road him bareback" suggests lack of proof reading or the need for an editor, or both. A "road" is where you drive, but you "rode" in your car (past tense of "ride"). I also think the wife must have already been screwing someone; how else would she have found someone she felt was safe for a roll in the hay, on such short notice? A woman does not just go for it with any random pick up; she is always selective about the man who might make her pregnant. The guy must have been someone she already knew at work, whom she either already was bopping or, giving her the benefit of the doubt, she was fantasizing about bopping (and probably would have succumbed soon to the temptation). She may have even already known about the marked pages of Penthouse letters that hubby was reading -- she brought up the subject hoping he would voice his fantasy out loud. After a weak-willed pretense at objecting (are you sure this is what you want?) she secretly jumps for joy and away she goes . . . when will she give him the cream pie for dessert?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
re: And all the ass w/o a name will too!

Uh, YOU'RE anonymous, which means YOU are an ass w/o a name, moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
For the first time I agree...

Normally I take the position of the writer who may enjoy sharing his wife with others but holy cow this was like a parity. Dagnabbit...I knew the fur was going to fly when I read the title and then the story...shit man you might as well stand in front of a firing squad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Got sick half way through

Sick depressing story I gave up half way through the tragedy of a cucold husband who talks his wife into being a slut. Sad story

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Sweet 4 You All Without Balls - or Spine

There's an old saying in Cucksville "if wantsie likes it it will surely turn a real mans stomach".<P>

So wimpish cuckster writer your bio indicates your wife doesn't respect you either - you being the other spousal partner who doesn't respect you.<P>

It's really sad that there are new addictions weekly to the wimpish subhuman fetish of male humiliation and self disrespect. <P>

Makes one wonder what a person who doesn't like himself or his spouse finds of value in continuing their sick life.

nec2821nec2821over 15 years ago
I agree with Vulcan from Ohio

I agree it needs editing. "I got home from work around 5 PM as usual but Lynn wasn't home yet which was rather odd because she gets off at 3:30 and usually beats me home." If this was "as usual" then why was it "rather odd". Develop your story a little more, stretch it out some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slippery is best

I enjoyed your story. I have had 'seconds'many times with both my wives (ex and current) and love feeling my cock slide into that slippery warm fluid of another mans cum. It's even better when you gather the courage to lick her pussy first before entering her.

Keep writing but take care with your spelling etc.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
wife was already a dominant partner

If the wife could force the guy to keep his penthouse mags. in the garage, she already has the balls in the family.

Sounded like she was fucking around on him already, and just wanted an excuse to bring it out in the open. Hell I don't have anything against that, I've always thought fucking someone else's wife was better, you never have to listen to her bitch, if you don't do her right, you just pull your pants up and go home. I think the author wrote a good story, and the spelling and misuse of grammar didn't take anything away from the story. write another chapter, and tell us how much of a whore this slut wife really is.... Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dear wantswhitewomenbutcantgetany the only

dumb one on here is you, that is except of course the stupid wife that fucks strange men bareback and plans on doing it until AIDS kills her. Your assumed name is an ass without a name. Try giving your real name next time and for fun give your mailing address also. A on line nick is just an assumed name that is no name at all. Remember you could have gone to summer school this year and been in second grade next year.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 15 years ago
She feels so good!

I so agree. I love the feel of a freshly fucked pussy, wet with cum and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ignore the naysaying anti-cuckster crowd

They haven't got the balls to experience uninhibited sexuality themselves so they have to attack readers and writers instead. At least as a reader I've got the guts to try and experience new things. My own experience has shown that sloppy seconds is a wonderful feeling, glorious if eaten and totally stimulating. Don't criticize it if you haven't tried it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it !

thanks for the hot story.....i wish that she would have had to be talked into it a little more...maybe over a little period of time...but i agree with the you...it is the most erotic thing i've experienced.....a wife getting hot action on the side, and coming home and telling the hubby all about it, while he is licking her, or fucking her....feeling all that warm, slippery cum in his wife's open pussy....mmm...fantastic..........

keep writing.......it's not for everyone....but for some it is the best..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Agree With Author!

I've had sloppy sexonds many times during my twelve years of marriage.Those have been when I know what she did; over the past five years, and as I had often suspected, many itmes I didn't know for sure during our first seven years of marriage. She confessed to me five years ago that she'd been screwing around all our married lives, I let her know I had no intention of leaving her, and from then on, she let me know when I was having sloppy seconds when she was so unusually wet and slippery.She's also teased me relentlessly since then about whether I am the actualy biological father of our two children. She will end those taunts by refusing to confirm or deny that I am, saying only that some women have secrets they do not wish ti divulge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You and the people below are very sick.

You need help! To the last commentator. WHAT THE FUCK? You let her fuck around on you and you let her take the piss out of you by claiming the kids are not yours? WHAT THE FUCK AGAIN? GET a DNA test for christs sake! Then when it's proved they are not yours LEAVE RUN Away like the little CUCKOLD WIMP THAT YOU ARE but LEAVE NOW BEFORE SHE CUTS YOUR BALLS OFF COMPLETELY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
get some birth control, please

Don't drink and park. Accidents cause people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry, not my cup of tea

Only on Literotica, do perverts like this extoll the wonders of open marriages or slut wives and wimp husbands. Outside of Literotica most normal people think this is just disgusting.

the Ct. Yankee

cucklarry2cucklarry2over 13 years ago
you are missing the best part

If you don`t eat her lovers cum from her pussy, you are missing out on the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes, I'm glad she's ypur wife and not mine.

He's not only a cockolds wimp also an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
goooooddddd..

i would love to fuck my wifes fresh cum filled pussy and let her tell me what all he did to her as long as she stays with me and just loans it to the other man..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

This has been my fantasy since I was young. I made it happen a few times and loved every minute of it.

My wife even had me eat her pussy without telling me that it had a load of cum from her lover in it.

Yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes, it's great

I know how you feel, and I agree that it is wonderful. A woman can easily satisfy two men, so nobody gets hurt or feels left out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree

Having fucked my wife's sloppy cunt and enjoyed the great pleasure of feeling "sloppy seconds", I only wished I had tried it many times before.

She not only felt better to me but her attitude was happier and more loving towards me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING

The first time I had sloppy seconds was from an older Navy buddy's wife with both of their permission. It was surprisingly great, but all sex was great at my young age. The next morning they told me that I needed to do the same thing once I found a wife. Several years later it was my turn. I was a little surprised how easy it was to convince her once I told my story. It was worth it.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Memories

Your quick and short tale brought back memories of the early years in my marriage. You are totally correct about nothing like diving cock first into an already used pussy that is still wet, hot and swollen from sexual pleasure. As you have hinted in your story, there is also the worry about long term consequences of pregnancy if the lady is not taking BC pills. The feelings are erotic, stimulating beyond imagination and tinged with all sorts of fear and apprehension.

cucknhercucknheralmost 13 years ago

I love to do the sloppy desonds with my girl, I like the way she feels so stretched and soppy, and its not down to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!!!!!

I WISH my wife would cuckold me like this!!! So fucking HOT!!! What I wouldn't do for a creampie!!!!!!!!!

1jbm1jbmalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic story

I read and enjoyed your story!

I dream of this for me and hope my wife will make it happen. I let that story stay on my computer so she would see and read it.

We will see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*another cuckold husband

Keep these stories cumming. We love them. My wife, with my full blessing, gets fucked just about everyday after work so she'll have my "dinner" ready when she gets home. Normally, she'll have loads from a number of guys mixed together stored in her pussy for me to eat while she tells me about each one and how good their cocks felt when pounding her cunt. I immediately go down on her to get my reward. Love the mixed taste of their cum mixed with her pussy juices. I encourage her to take all the cocks she wants, especially when she picks them up when I'm with her. At times, when she's telling the guy that I'm her husband and that I would like for him to fuck her so I can get his cum out of her i will actually cum just listening and thinking about what's going to happen between them. I love it even more when she gang bangs guys and I can watch and clean her up between cocks. She's also aware that I suck cocks and take them up my ass. we're both whores and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fucked wife

Watching is better for me. You might try that

greatcplgreatcplalmost 13 years ago
trying to convince my wife for sloppy seconds

great . i'll make my wife read this story to convince for the same. we have discussed it earlier. she is ready to fantasise about this and we are already role playing about sloppy seconds my wife gets for me. but she is not ready for the real stuff till now. we have even discussed the eligible candidates. she had told me that she would like to get fucked by one of her former lover, one of her cousene and even a close friend of mine. i am ready for it but she has not the nerve to do it. hopeful get sloppy seconds soon. may be i will get the pie also. any way great story keep it up .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT

I loved it when I finally talked my wife into trying this too. Our agreement was, she can get all the cock she wants as long as I get to fuck her when she gets home. I do love sloppy seconds. Now I even go with her and watch most of the time...it's even better seeing her get fucked and filled with cum.

NCmaleNCmaleover 12 years ago
great story

theres nothing hotter than eating or fucking your wife when her pussy is full of another mans cum.i have done it several times..makes me hard just thinking about it..thanks for the great story.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
I agree, great story

I am glad that you found this type of experience enjoyable. This can be quite an erotic experience if done right and done under the right conditions. However like anything else too much of it or not done correctly can have disasterous results.

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Arrrrrgh!

Go down on her! Eat the creampie! Eat the creampie! Eat the creampie! Eat the creampie!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I think the majority of the people know themselves when older than 23 years. Everybody would write their sexual orientation on a special web site and the creampie loving people hook the sluts from the all women group so for the one woman men group remain less quantity sluts this could decreas the divorce rate. Good dream. I am not a creampieeating but I am glad the creapieeating men took with themselfe the slut wives. Good fishing for the creampieeating husband candidate,because for us it will reamain less sluts.

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
smashing story

I got so turned on by this. It reminded me of my wife years ago bringing me a full pussy. mmmm lovely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Feeding hubby

Okay not everyone likes but I come home every couple month with a load in me and hubby gets sloppy seconds. I don't thnk he knows. It is so hot. One he licked me out. That was so hot. Jane loved it when I told her. She wants to try.

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Hot humiliation.

I love these stories where the husband's desire to have his wife go out for sex with strangers is revealed and then realized. I know it's perverse but then that's what makes them hot.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Mistake to Read

Why do men like this exist? I don't understand. Without being nasty, can someone answer this for me? I can't comprehend the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me too!

As a man who first told his wife on our first date I would be sharing her - it is not surprising that once a man lets his wife know he is ready to be a cuckold that his cuckoldry is inevitable.

A hot woman is an easy woman to lead astray so if you are not into wearing the horns of a cuckold watch what you say to her.

My own wife told me she was not that kind of girl but within a month a friend came over and barebacked her. After that it was just a matter of inviting a man over a few times before she started looking for lovers on her own.

After 7 years she started feeding me cock and then fresh creampies and cock cleaning duties.

Delving into history can show you that men and women and their ancestors come from centuries of cuckolds and cuckoldrix so the seed is planted deep in all our DNA. Sex is there for propogation and enjoyment so enjoy it while you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky Man

You are so lucky to have such an understanding wife who is happy to have sex with other men then with you.

ursusmagnusursusmagnusover 11 years ago
Why do some guys let their wife fuck around? Because it's hot, and leads to great sex!

As a guy with a normal 6 inch cock, and a hot wife who likes big cocks it's fantastic to watch her eyes open wide at the sight of another man's much bigger cock. That first moment she sees what her new lover is packing for real, the soft grunts she makes when he shoves his huge cock deep in her again and again, the way she submits to a big rod, it all makes our sex more intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHEN A BITCHES CUNT IS ON FIRE

THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO WHEN A BITCH COMES IN TO HEAT IN HER CYCLE,SHE'S GONA FUCK NO MATER WHAT YOU SAY,SHE HAS THIS BURING DESIRE TO HAVE HER CUNT FUCKED AND WILL DO SO TILL ITS RED AND INFLAMED AND STILL WANT TO SCREW SOME MORE UNTILL THAT DESIRE PASSES,TO BAD ITS ONLY FOR A FEW DAYS A MONTH, A BITCH IN NEED IS A BITCH FOR SEED

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you are lucky to have a beautiful wife

You lucky man , I have asked my wife to do this but she refuses , although she says she will happily fuck other guys without me knowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story kind of flat

Good subject, but the execution was flat. She already had a guy lined up the very next day after their talk that night and in less then 12hrs and she was Fucking someonelse? Sounds like the wife was already cheating. No real passion in this story

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
foolish

i have never tried murder or torture or sex with a man but i can still say i ain't missing a fucking thing - so fucking my woman after some othr dude dumped a load into her is not going to happen. i guess i will be missing the chance of getting AIDS or STD's by not doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SLOPPY SECONDS

I LOVED FUCKING MY WIFE AFTER ANOTHER MAN HAD CUM IN HER TIGHT PUSSY. SHE LOVED FUCKING, AND HAS FUCKED MY DAD, MY BEST FRIEND, AND MY NEPHEW. MY NEPHEW USED TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH US AND SHE WOULD SPEND THE NIGHT HOPPING FROM BED TO BED FUCKING US BOTH ALL NIGHT. HER FAVORITE WAS FUCKING MY DAD WHO HAD AN 11 INCH COCK THAT STUFFED HER CUNT AND HE COULD CUM SEVERAL TIMES IN ONE FUCK.A8BD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my gf recently did this...it was amazing....

My gf met a guy...he fucked her 6i times....it was fun when she got home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I had a friend once who told me the exact same thing this author said at the very end! He is now divorced and when his daughters found out the truth they wanted nothing to do with their dad or mom anymore! Stop speaking to them all together! Let's just say he doesn't think cuckolding is such a hot fantasy anymore! It really is dangerous and destructive to everyones lives! He said that it excited him so much at first that he couldn't see his wife losing respect for him even though she was going along with it! The humiliation aspect disgusted his 2 daughters and that is why they don't speak to their mother either!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need something

A hose from the garden to flush her out and float her away down the curb. And away from you. Good riddance.

Trent69Trent69about 11 years ago
Nasty, I love it!

I felt like I was there, please write more(:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cum loving husband

I enjoyed the story. I would prefer to eat her cum filled pussy first then fuck it. Then tasting it all mixed together, sharing it with my wife. ThanksD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Done that. Difference is I watch him seduce and fuck her beforeI get my sloppy seconds. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Other cocks are great!

I love flirting with other men, especially knowing that i won't tell them "no" if they keep wanting to see how far i will go. My husband is seldom interested in sex so it is not something we share which is why i loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
been there done that

Great story. My wife and I have fantastic sex after she comes home filled with her lovers load and tells me all about their evening together. For all you worriers ,she can`t get pg and I know her lover, a married guy who isn`t getting any at home. The silky feeling of used pussy is the greatest.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
prefucked much better

My indian brahmin marathi wife became friendly with her colleague Prashant. In few days he once visited our house and we asked him to stay. Morning I woke lste snd found them necking in kitchen. It was hot for me. Slowly I started giving them opportunities to come closer in and out of home. She never suspected but I started eating her cunt regularly and found she is more wet always after their encounters with clothes on. But her response to my fucking was intense. I thanked Prashant in mind. Once I gave night to remember and first sexual encounter. Next day she was hot during fucking, biting me and called his name when I gave powerful thrusts. I did not uttered word.

This went on many months and once I asked her why she calls his name, initially she said no but later told the truththat she likes him.

Once again she fucked in evening and after an hour we made love, she was extra wet. I was leaking her sticky pussy and told her she is tastiest today,how come. She told me they had fucked in evening and that without condom. This made me ask her how long this going on. She said 9 months and everytime he deposits cum in her

I love her so much I asked her to as often as she cansince its so tasty to lick her fresh fucked cunt. And also to fuck her oiled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only one response needed

EEEWWWWWW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear cantbuymy you're a fucking nut!

you read every one of these L stories and hen bitch like a little cock fag!! PLEASE Don;'t read these sweetie if they upset you. Or, tell us why you do it> You're fucking NUTS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the Last Anon

Hey Dipshit! Do you read the stories or just the comments? What a moron? Using your logic if you don't like the comments don't read them. Dumbass. Did you read the story? BTW The story sucked Been done to many times and was not very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cansellyou is King of the Closet Cuckolds

get betrayed, ID, the rest of the hens clucking and getting their feathers ruffled and that is the sound of the closet cuckold, they have no cock, no balls, no brains, no life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I loved every part of it and would love to see it rewritten from her perspective.

Thanks for sharing it was written in a real-life manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Same old shit. Wimp ass husband wants to see his wife fucked by another. Willing cuckolds suck in these stories. Just go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know what it's like

My wife does the same thing. But she only does it with groups of black men. I get to slurp it all up when she gets home.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this story. The charactors are real, their actions are believable.

Is it perverted? I think not. I had a couple sis-in -laws that gave me all the pussy I wanted, & then went home to daddy, that didn't know. Too me, Pussy is Pussy, it doesn't mater where I get it. And I don't care where it goes after I got mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife when she was 43

My wife when she was 43 got home at 3am having had a 24 yr old guy fuck her brains out.

She said she just had to have him when he came on to her and she rode him for hours but said it was a one off but I love her telling me about as we fuck still

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We. Have done this

Like your story and you and your wife my wife and I do the same. I love hearing how the other guy fucked her and her cum drenched pussy feels so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
taste the cum

my wife has done this then comes home and I suck her pussy clean you should try it you will like it as much as me , next I want to suck the cum right from his cock while my wife helps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my wife

i encouraged my wfe to openly play! I've seen her bare cock fuck 6 different men. One being her first bbc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife Finally Came Home Wet

I have been fantasizing about my wife sharing herself with other men for years. She always refused and would even get angry about my suggestions. Finally she began reading stories and pictures I would text/email to her and began to have her own fantasies. One evening she texted that she was going out with friends and would be home later. I waited up for her till 11:30pm, but had to work the next morning and went to sleep. I woke up feeling her slip into bed at 3:30am. I kissed her and said "have fun with the girls I see". She grabbed my hand pulling it to her dripping wet panties and said "It wasn't the girls I was out with, it was the guys".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
creampie

I drove around my Suburban while my wife was Barebacking the fedx guy in the back seat. We dropped him off (when they were done) and found a place to park where I climbed in the back with her. Without saying a word I spread her legs and when I saw all that cum dripping down her ass I couldn't help myself I started licking her clean. Then I took my turn filling her up. I let them fuck on occasion and she'll call me so I can listen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Huh?

"My favorite part is fucking my husband full of cum and talking in his hear... OMG that is so hot"...... How do YOU fuck HIM full of "cum" ? Do you mean : " Fucking him while you are full of "cum" ? A mere word like "while", and a well placed comma, would have worked wonders. And the hear thingy. Well, enough about the hear thing, you must lend an ear to the way sentences sound before you hit send.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PERFECT

The Perfect Marriage.....a Willing HOTWIFE and a Willing Cuckold...

Ive always enjoyed Being The BULL.....and I can truly Understand the Cuckold.

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cum filled

I love to slide into her pussy when it has been filled by one or more other guys. As I enter her she is telling me what position she was in when he entered her. I get hard just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jenni was filled by another guy

The first time that I had sex with my wife, Jenni, was after she had an afternoon date with another boyfriend. We were in her bed and she told me that she had been fucked earlier and asked me if I still wanted to fuck her. I had never thought about fucking a woman after another man had just cum in her but somehow I never wanted to fuck her more. She felt wonderful when I stuck my virgin dick into her. So slippery and I could feel his cum being pushed out around my cock. It felt great when I came inside her and added my cum to his. Jenni continued to fuck other guys while we dated and every time that I got to fuck her was with her cunt filled with another guy's cum. The first time that I fucked her without cum already inside her was on our wedding night. Jenni said that she wouldn't fuck other guys but I told her that I wanted her to and that she felt best to me when she was full of another guy's cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A very good and hot story, I know about it my wife did same thing about 4 times, with her pussy full, if you fucking is I know that it is, before you fuck your wife eat that hot pussy, it will have a very good but a different taste, also it help her mind that she might not get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love thi story

I had a girlfriend years ago who told me she had just been fucked by another man, the night before. We were in bed at the time. I was surprised by my mixed reaction. Anger and jealousy were there, but what surprised me most was the instant hard-on. I sought her lips, kissed her, and within seconds I was inside her. My cock was much harder, much bigger, because I found it so unexpectedly exciting. We did it twice, but I wanted more. We had to get up to get to her sister's, where we were to stay for the weekend. She was very surprised by my reaction, and during the first fuck I heard her mutter 'what a man'. During the second, she said 'you've got a wonderful penis'. We spent the weekend fucking, and it was fantastic, because the thought of her having been fucked by another man a few nights before reignited our relationship. Unfortunately, my mind got the better of me and I ended the relationship. i can't help feeling that if I had followed my cock rather than my mind, we would have had years of fun, years of fantastic sex - me being totally faithful to her, and she being fucked by lots of other guys and telling me about it as we fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

LOL well written story, nice simple plot, perfectly executed

liked it as fiction / fantasy ....

but ...i think anyone taking this from fantasy to real life needs their head tested. why would you want to risk screwing up an otherwise good / decent / loving relationship.

i think its very Sad that pple actually want to persue this lifestyle & risk losing the person they "claim" to love & cherish... you gota be totaly crazy

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unique and special

The smell and taste of pussy in general is addictive... but the smell and taste of just fucked pussy is even more addictive... and definitely special. You do it once and it's pretty much guaranteed you'll go back and try it again... and again... and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wet cunt

Pussy is best licked after it has been fucked and full of cum. I love when my wife gets fucked and I lick her pussy clean.O

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I had been going out with a girl for 3 months,we had got a bit serious and she came from work and said that a guy who had been at the office for 2 weeks had asked her out. I drove her home, she said I have to be sure, I think I will go. Did I get jealous, you bet, I had been fucking her for 3 weeks, I loved getting in between those long legs, pushing into her always wet pussy, wrapping them around me as she orgasmed , always cumming strongly. I couldn't think of anything else, she rang me on the night, I will call you after. I waited, hoping the call would come early but it didn't, 12.30, hi can I come over, of course. I played it cool, how was it, o.k. but I missed you, I wanted to hear that. I took her into the bedroom, she took off the summer dress, I undressed quick, she lay down, her legs wide open,i pushed my face between her legs, licking, lapping up her juices, oh fuck me, fuck me, I was so hard, I knelt and pushed into her, she was so wet, hot, I fucked her hard, her juices were splattering my thighs as I hammered into her, her legs in the air as she tightened then went loose her orgasm causing me shoot into her,then she held me there, her pussy milking me. what a fuck she was, I thought wow, she really missed me. We talked, I asked what was he like, she kept stroking my cock, well he was nice enough, he took me back to his unit, really nice. she straddled me, right down on my still hard cock, good music, nice drinks, she was moving slowly up and down, he made a move, his hand under my dress, I must admit, I was wet, I opened my legs , did I want to hear more, he fingered me, she was moving faster on me now, I opened my legs more, sliding my underwear down, I wanted him to lick me like you do so well but no he didn't., he pulled his trousers down, and he lay down, like you are now, she moved faster, his cock stood up, hard, I moved over and he pulled me to him and rubbed his cock along my pussy, she was moving much faster, and I sat down on him, I wanted to orgasm, she bounced up and down, like now, I felt her tighten, juices ran over my cock and balls, she slumped forward, I was hard, listening to this, pushing up into her, oh don't stop, that's it fuck me, she bounced up and down, oh yes, reaching back, stroking my balls, that did it, what cum I had left shot up and into her. We lay together, I needed to know, what happened, well, unlike you, one push and he came, that was it, he just lay there. That's why I am so horny, I needed you to fuck me. How do you think I felt. Needless to say we are not together anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful - But getting pregnant?

He wanted cream pie, a tantalizing idea - she takes that to mean she can fuck anyone, anytime, and come home pregnant. With that attitude I would say fine, not fuck her when she is fertile and if she gets pregnant, after birth do a DNA test and divorce her if it is not his. No court would give her child support or alimony under the circumstances. Good luck a homeless, single parent slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5 to help

offset the ass hole annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good One, sexy !!

Thanks for a hot little story. Keep writing. As usual there are haters around but they are like cockroaches so ignore. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you are such a lucky man

you are such a lucky man , i am so pleased your wife agreed , it must be fantastic to know you are getting sloppy seconds , have you licked her after other men ..?

mikendelmikendelabout 9 years ago
Love it

Nothing better than sloppy seconds. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Loved this story, I like nothing better than fucking my wife after she has been with one of her lovers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love 2nd's

My lady lived with a black man for seven years and after she became my girl friend he would still show up at her apartment for sex. She would then come to my place and have sex with me. I loved having her tell me how she watched his cock going in and out of her body; and how she liked that he had fucked her first. I would talk dirty to her and tell her what a slut she was; that turned us both on.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous