All Comments on 'Wife's Party'

by bi_janice

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just Some Reality, Please

I know it is just a fantasy. But there needs to be at least some reality thrown in to keep the reader's interest. No man could tolerate this treatment.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Course it was a fantasy!

I do so hate reading negative comments to a first-time author. Constructive criticism is one thing - tearing an author to pieces is another. Treat the story as purely fantasy and then read it as a story - not a biography! I liked it when I read it that way.

RealDocRealDocover 15 years ago
Less than worthless

The author must have serious and pathological hang up about men and husbands in particular. Her scarred memory must contain so much hate that her writtings degrade not only the men but herself also. This is a reader destructive piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantasy?

O.K. but it still needs to be erotic to work. This is a cruel nighmare not fun or erotic so hell no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just plain sick

This wimp/fag writer needs help before ending up in a nut house. This is pure disgusting garbage and not worth reading.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
My last comment was deleted!

I guess I should feel flattered that my first comment was deleted! I was polite but gave it only a 25%; my point was, the story would be better placed in BDSM, fetish, or some other category because the emphasis was on bondage and humiliation, not LW. But my comment must have hit too close to home, was offensive (it was not meant as such, just my honest opinion), or who knows. I bet this will get deleted also . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well written, sadly not so well read*

Judging by the moronic comments. The funniest being the comment with spelling mistakes in it, deriding your writing skills. How ironic.

Well done on a great first effort.

KittyOKittyOover 15 years ago
I enjoyed it

I thought it was fun. It's her fantasy after all; strange that this audience should be so judgemental

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Pervert

What happened to writers who write erotic, sexy stories. They seem to have been replaced by a bunch of perverts writing aboout other perverts.--Disgusting story about slut and wimp.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Even if this was my wifes fantacy, i might have just divorced her for fucking guys right in front of me

either that or Slit their throats

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As a fantasy it was pretty good

but it belonged in a different catagory. Even though the husband never complained about the mistreatment, it is clear that she was humiliating him. Still, it had its moments, so the question is, when does hubby get his turn to humiliate her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
for fuck's sake

You fucking idiots leaving negative comments regarding the theme or premise of a story on this site just have no idea at all. The go here is to offer something that does it for you (the writer) so that others with similar interests can read and enjoy. Erotic stimuli is completely personal. There can not be a wrong or bad idea. Get over yourselves and stop bitching for fuck’s sake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!! Good Fun! Loved it!

Thanks for your story. Wifey liked it when I whispered it in her ear. She came for 12 mins. solid shuddering like she had a cattle prod up her arse. She says thanks by the way :-).

You also did an excellent job hitting a nerve with all the wackos out there. You illicited some very funny comments.

I wonder what it is in their lives that motivates many of them to make multiple comments. -I thought Literotica tried to prevent multiple comments- I imagine that they are either insecure; or lost their woman to someone more interesting, never had a woman in many cases probably.

Judging by the comments almost child like intelligence seems to be a component. For example my children, and children in general have no problem distinguishing Tom and Jerry from violence in the real world. They enjoy the escapism. The only conclusion can be that either these types are a few cans short of a six pack or have some very serious hang ups. Freud seemed to think this personality type had problems with toilet training at a young age(...or may be older, tee hee).

My point is that intelligent writers should not be influenced to restrict their imagination or style by the strange and backward.

Your story is an excellent fit with the behaviour of a few real people I know so seems very real to me. ...however there is no reason whatsoever that erotic stories should be grounded in reality. There are plenty of conventional stories in Literotica and elsewhere to feed the backward, illiterate and those with psychotic aversions or insecurity.

This story definitely belongs in Loving Wives section by definition as she is loving in both the sexual and romantic sense by indulging her husband in his fantasy :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not the right category

It's not to my taste, but I rated you well to make up for the asses. Really this should have been in Fetish or BDSM. You would have found a better audience for the story, who will most likely miss this story entirely. Most of those coming to Loving Wifes seem to be expecting that kinky is doing it doggy style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Author if you're too illiterate to

understand the categories, then you deserve 0s and negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
queer freak

Cut off his dick he has no use for it.

She also now has an open door for cheating with anybody.

MysticbondsMysticbondsabout 14 years ago
A nice twist...

Very refreshing, well written, I don't usually READ a whole story, I tend to skim, but your story kept me on edge (not easy to do.) Well done, I'll be looking for more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
she wants the same for husband?

Have her sit passively and watch him ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but...

Should be in fetish, really

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yuck.

You really want a husband that would act like this, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT STUFF!

Hubby sure got more than he expected!

What's next,her pulling a train while he watches?

Hubby getting gang-banged up the ass?

Hubby getting pissed on by all the guests?

So many more sexy adventures possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
While She Had Him Tied Down

She should have castrated him and given him a penectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Similar To My Wildest Fantasy

I want to tie my husband in an uncomfortably hard kitchen chair and be forced to watch all eleven of his male coworkers ravage me from Friday evening until Monday night during a 3-day weekend holiday. I want unprotected sex, berating my husband, and filming the entire event. And promising the men they are free to return at some time in the near future.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Good Bi_janice!

BJ

I read this wary that I might be disappointed after the exercise. I should listen to my gut reaction more in the future. This stinkeroo reached even lower depths than most of the cuck wimp fetish tales that infest this site. I suspect that you bi_janice have a slight hankering for extreme femdom based erotica. If that's the case all power to you. However you need to think about how you categorize any future story submissions. This was clearly a fetish plot on so many levels. Wife ties up hubby humiliates him in front of their friends and ends up pissing all over him....yeah that plot literally reeks of Loving Wife......NOT!!!!!!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Some

strange people in this world.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
I am a sissy

and like when my wife used to have me show my little clitty to her friends and make me give them organism with my mouth. Men need to be humble

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jan's Party Sounds Like Mine

My husband is a terrible drunk. He usually passes out at parties and is totally oblivious to what is going on around him. It infuriates me. So I decided to publicly cuckold him. At a party of neighbors, once again he passed out in his recliner. I told a few of the men what I had planned, and so, with my husband passed out I became the willing fuck toy of several men in the neighborhood. At another party with a group of his best friends, the outcome was the same. Then came a party with his co-workers. And most recently a party with his brothers and cousins. So many people in our circle knows I am having sex but not cheating. After all, he is right there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot,But....

a kinky story about fucked-up people!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Did you have to rummage all the way to the bottom of the outhouse to find this story or was it a floater sitting right there at the top?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When he was released from the handcuffs he should have bolted for the house, grabbed a couple semiautomatic weapons and , after firing into the air to get everyone’s attention, told the “guests” they had 2 minutes to clear out. To make his point, he shoots every guy that fucked his wife! Then time to deal with wifey!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

TO iamaWeaselalmost 3 years ago

Did you have to rummage all the way to the bottom of the outhouse to find this story or was it a floater sitting right there at the top?<>No I found it laying on top of your desk, removed your name the rest is history. Surprised you didnt know it was your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous