All Comments on '2nd Affair (Conclusion)'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sensational

I´m reading all your work. Sensational is the correct word. Thanks a lot. You are a splendid writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Thought it was great. enjoy your writing makes me hot and

horny

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Baby-making?

All that cum and no baby was made? I'm not sure of the way this story has gone.... You don't like '1's but your stories miss a lot of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
got me to cum twice thankyou!!

awsome! im having a fling with a black man, an your story just created new fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I told you so

I said regarding the previous story that she would want Mike's black cock again and again and from experience I know what I'm talking about. Loved it! White cunts are just made for black cocks and as far as using condoms - no. A fuck is never finished until the guy shoots his sperm into the girl's cunt provided of course that both are clean and disease free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Got me Horny

I loved it i want black cock now

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Since she is going to be single again making the story much more realistic

I gave it a 4. However, it was not a sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved that cream pie

i stated earlier, i would love to have you comming home to me with your double cream pie to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Inspiration

Reading about Black cocks, it inspired me to arrange a threesome w/ my me, my wife and a friend (I know who likes white pussy) My wife was little hesitant but, I convince her to try it. We didn't have to worry about any baby problems since I had convinced her to have her plumbing fixed many years ago.

We had a wild time !! She took 2 shots in the pussy and one up her ass. While my friend was doing my wife, I got up behind him and gave him one up his ass!

WOW! That was a wild party! The next time, he going to bring his wife and let me "tap her" if I wanted ! WO W !!

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlalmost 11 years ago
More rubbish

You probably got a "1" rating on your stories because of the need you seem to have for making white blonde women into black loving sluts - TOTAL SHIT - so shit that I will not even rate this story.

Sarah Leather, London England (32yo married fit tanned & toned leather wearing blonde mum of two)

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
black and white cocks jerkin off together

WE ARE 17 AND HAVE BEEN JACKIN OFF TOGETHER SINCE 7 GRADE NOW WE GO TO THE PORN THEATRES AND SET TOGETHER SHOWING OUR 9 INCH BONERS FOR ALL TO SEE AS WE CUM AND CUM . WE SWAP GIRL FRIENDS ALSO THEY LIKE IT FROM BOTH OF US . HIS SISTER IS REALLY A GOOD FUCK AS WELL AS MINE SO WE SHARE.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 5 years ago
hot

love sluts( my wife is one also) great story, thanks for posting.

Oralfixation827Oralfixation827almost 5 years ago
Perfect woman

Absolutely loves sluts and have spent my entire adult life married to or dating sluts enjoying numerous tasty creampies and sliding my cock into a goo filled well fucked pussy or ass

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Oohhh please dump this skank

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

2nd Affair Previous Part
2nd Affair Series Info