All Comments on 'Back To School Affair'

by Janice64

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
exjockexjockover 15 years ago
Very Hot!

Loved the story told from the womans point of view. Not too much detail but enough to give us, the readers a complete picture. The next episode should be very interesting. Will it become a three-some? Please keep writing!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Oh dear!

Well written but just another story about a weak willed husband and a stronger willed wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seems like GW66 is not very confident about his

ability to han on to his dearly beloved

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sounds

like another "happy" marriage doesn't it.It has all those essential ingredients - a slut wife and a wimp, husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why!

If you have a good marriage why would you bring another man in. Just takes away from you, she is thinking about Steve all the time and is planing to fuck him a lot.Unless he is a total perv. Timmy will pick up on this so next he is in to total cockold or swinging. Good for story but would suck in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Original

never read a plot like this in LW category before. here's a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
funny

that women seem to get attached and addicted by fucking just once another guy so that they need more of him. they never seem to have a decent fuck at home, so why are they together ? and why do they pretend they need her own guy even more after that experience eventhough the other just has to make a call and she would be running to get there earlier ? it always a bit schizophrenic to me. why that self-deception? never an open true word from her side and therefore not really forming a couple!

the writing itself is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What kind of garbage is this?

Where's all these wimp husbands coming from lately, who can hardly wait to have their wives fucked by other men? Are they that insecured that they can't do the job themself. This marriage will never servive now that she's on the slippery slope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
look give us something new this crap story

same oh and same oh,not good at that.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Deliciously naughty

Let me know when there's going to be a repeat performance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved your story.

I have to give you a 100. Nicely written story and very believeable. That's the main thing. When my mate and I started sharing her, it started much the same way. I hope you share more adventures of this lucky couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ditto

Third story I've read tonight and all have same plot.First story was depressing but by the third time it was just disgusting. Don't any writers have original plot?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey it's your story

Not quite my cup of tea; but hell it's your story so you write it any way that you want. Could be better if Tim got some of his own in though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
for fuck's sake

You fucking idiots leaving negative comments regarding the theme or premise of a story on this site just have no idea at all. The go here is to offer something that does it for you (the writer) so that others with similar interests can read and enjoy. Erotic stimuli is completely personal. There can not be a wrong or bad idea. Get over yourselves and stop bitching for fuck’s sake!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
RE: GW66 Can't hang on to his beloved!

First off you my friend ANON can not spell. Secondly I have no wish to see anybody else shag my wife. We are very happy with each other and do not feel the need to get other people involved in our private life. If you feel the need to have this story as a guideline to your sex life please continue good luck in your relationship but please don't preach to other people. Oh and try to stick to comments about the story. You waste your time and everybody elses with your comment about me. Just as i have wasted someones time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nicely Done

I liked it got my juices flowing- I just my husband would give to Ok to fuck another guy!! That way I wouldn't have to sneek aorund like I have done.

Jacki in New Jersey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's Amazing

you are a very wounderful couple, i finaly got my wife agreement to make love with another man, but we still looking for a nice guy for my beautiful wife but i want to be there to sit and watch her in action with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just another slut wife - wimp husband story.

Well written if one is into the "slut wife / wimp husband" garbage but for the most part, it is a typical over-used plot with little or no character development. Perhaps this author is related to the idiots -bonnietaylor & wwww?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No he related to your mother! But even sh can

write and read for awhite slut blqack cock loving whire just like your sister. But don't worry I'll make sure their cunts and asses and mouths are full of my baby making cum so you can lick it out. Why not go back to the fucking cave you live in dick head? What an ass w/o a name you are to bash people because they can't fight back. Die a slow death you piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
be careful what you ask for?

steve as a welcome interloper? or another steve? careful with what you ask for. ok she's happy, but another woman for him?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

another queer story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWorncuck aka "fingercuffs"

getting cornholed while smoking a fat one leads to unfortunate nickname

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
I couldn't reconcile

the fact that you were okay with fucking Steve - but wouldn't 'go as far as' giving him a proper blow job! Something of a formula-story that reads as if it was actually written by a male.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Coyness in erotica?

OK, are they on their second marriage after 3-year first marriages (thus maybe 25ish) or after a dozen years (thus mid-30s) or longer. Very coy about any demographics (amazed that DWormCock didn't catch that these people were probably too old to float the WormBoat!) Svelte or curvaceous? Blonde or brunette? Coyness has little place in erotica!

It was competently written, but is not something that will be re-read for pleasure OR stroking! (Gee, is there a difference? Sorry!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Tale

Excellent story, superbly told....I look forward to many more from the naughty wifes perspective..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
in the next chapter Steve

tells her she is his and she can never go back to Tim... guess who ends up happy and who is sad untill she does it again to Steve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slut wife loser husband so not original

So glad real life isn’t like this. She would be gone and he would be moving on.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Thought this was a good story and most importantly for me, credible. Did you ever get with Steve again?

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

A well told story but not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe Steve could do a threeway where he could fuck her and Tim in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sissy husband skank slut wife, piece of shit guy named Tim. Hoping they all get STD's!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous