All Comments on 'A Day in the Park'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story.

I'm happy for Lisa. She is a beautiful woman, and should be proud & with someone who appreciates her beauty.

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
Where to begin?

I'll start with, Tim is an absolute ass, who doesn't deserve a girl like Lisa.

And Lisa is finally figuring out that having small breasts is not a bad thing, that most men either prefer small breasts, or don't care about the size.

I'm a small-breasted woman, and I learned many years ago that the only men who would be turned off by small boobs, are the same men you wouldn't want to be around anyway.

Kudos for a great story, and may newly confident Lisa find a terrific boyfriend!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I liked Lisa, Tim is an arse and doesn't deserve her. You should revisit this story and don't hide the years I'm sure Lisa would mature into the lovely person she already is, with that maturity comes confidence and friends who appreciate her and then its " Tim ? oh him, no not seen him for ages". Go for it Lisa. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
385 Followers
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...