All Comments on 'Cum-mania at the Gloryhole'

by jptune

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cramer-FLcramer-FLover 15 years ago
Sweet

I would love to find a girl like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMmmmm

Ummmmmm I can just taste it!!!! Where can I find a girl like yours?! I'd do it all night long with her 'til we are both cum filled & drenched sluts!

cumfilledcumfilledover 13 years ago

Oh what to do with that much cum? I'm sure I'd find a use...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
CUM EATING SLUT

Why couldn't I have been her boyfriend! I live to eat cum, especially from a nice black cock. As a preteen I began my career as a cock whore blowing the six black men that worked on the farm my grandfather owned. I'd go to the fields with them and sucked them off anywhere they wanted but mostly in the two barns. The sucking lead up to getting fucked my them so I could take two at a time, 1 in my mouth, the other up my ass. By the end of the day I was covered with cum. I'd even go home with some of them and eat out their wives after they shot off in her. I couldn't get enough cum then or now. At present, I have my wife fucking anyone she wants so long as I get to eat the cum out of her pussy or ass. Although I regulary fuck her we both realize that I'd rather watch her fuck other men and have them pull out and cum in my mouth For her reward I have her to piss in my mouth to wash the cum down. She also gives me a total piss bath on a frequent basis and also fucks me with a ten inch dildo while calling me every dirty name in the book. I love the name calling because I earn everyone of them. We enjoy the life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sharing

There is nothing I would like more than to share a big hard cock with my wife. To see her suck another cock would get me hard as hell. To have her watch me suck and swallow a huge load would be a dream cum true

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eww

Ok that was vile

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Vile?

I guess we al have our own likes and dislikes. EWWW is pretty much up to the individual to determine for themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous