All Comments on 'Young Widow Ch. 07'

by suzie3w

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Sweet, sexy, real

This story . . . the whole series . . . had all this and more. Thanks for letting us have a glimpse into Susan's life. May she live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please, Suzie, please don't stop!

I'm very happy for you, and seriously, I hope that you find lasting happiness with Tom. But from my own selfish point of view, I want more! Suzie, I love your stories! Best wishes to you and to Tom!

Gary13Gary13over 15 years ago
Didn't intend to make that anonymous!

I'm very happy for you, and seriously, I hope that you find lasting happiness with Tom. But from my own selfish point of view, I want more! Suzie, I love your stories! Best wishes to you and to Tom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm Crying

That was some happy ending. I am a man and I must admit that tears welled up in my eyes when I finished reading that. I first of all wanted to see some nasty stories and it brought me back donwn to earth. I must admit it reminded me of a love I once lost. I actually didn't read all the sex details after the emotional one. Or may I say two people I am still in Love with (My God and a woman). Lust have kept me from my Lord and circumstances have kept me from my other love. I have started to understand that women viewed sex differently than we do. You have inspired me to go back to my Lover & Lord (Jesus).

ps. Though I still don't believe in extra-marital sex, I wish you all the best in your relationship. (I'm not judging you because I have sinned by reading all this erotic stories and I was almost inspired to give a girl who had been wanting to give it to me a call. I don't think I will. I am going back to my first Love (Jesus).)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely Story

Hi ! I dont know whether the story is true or not how ever i loved it with my heart I read the whole series in a day, rather a few hrs .I ve been separated from my hus for the last 2 years and am going through the same stage and feelings as Susan of the story i could some how connect to her .The story is too good and i would appreciate some more .......like what happened after tom and susan gt 2gther.I wish i 2 find some one like Tom one day and be happy like Susan.

acgolfacgolfalmost 14 years ago
A great love story

The writing of ones own experiences has an ebb and flow of real life. I too have written one, of real life, and it is the first and by far the best of the four I have posted. This is very well done.

mortismortisabout 13 years ago
Solid real story.

Susan;

Thank you for sharing and telling this story. I hope you are still getting filled and swallowing up as much cum as possible.

rsqman68rsqman68about 12 years ago
Incredible

I only wish I had a lady like you in my life. What an incredible series. Thanks so much for sharing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

Sorry I didn't commit till now but I wanted to read the whole series first.

What a fantastic story from start to finish, I'm so sorry for your lose, but happy you found the love you deserved.

You are no doubt the sexiest lady I have ever come across, I felt like I was there as you reached one orgasm after another the way you described them.

Thank you for such a great story and sharing part of your life with us, I have read some of your other stories and hope to read more as time permits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes, you are

Yes you are a slut...but I love slutty women and I would love you.....it is ok to enjoy sex but sometimes your partners are good and sometimes they are bad. Enjoy the good times....xoxoxox

akwildmanakwildmanalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Sue,

I for one hope your story never ends!! Hot, erotic, well written, you name it. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Making up time

As a young widow, Suzie quickly made up for lost time! Seven chapters resplendent with a variety of sexual adventures and partners, including a dildo. All exquisitely described allied to some confused thinking and self esteem doubts. Fine series.

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
Very well done.

The series ends on the happiest of notes. I think I could love this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Girl, You have written an extremely hot and exciting multiple part story that gives the reader a real rush! Thank you for sharing parts of your life experience with your readers. Very brave! Thank you for the journey. jntiques

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875about 6 years ago

A great story well told.

HogwashHogwashabout 4 years ago
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE STORY

It is the perfect piece of erotica.

Go, you. And Tom. Beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous