All Comments on 'Mom's Makeover'

by happenstance

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not that good

Not that well written and some things don't make much sense. For starters....how many women sleep wearing a bra????? Waste of a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not bad!

not a bad submission...i got off reading it!

can't give a higher rating...language abit poor...

keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Simply Cannot Believe...

...that you WASTED whatever portion of your life you spent pretending to know the first thing about writing. This is undoubtedly one of the WORST stories ever posted on Literotica, and yet another perfect example of why there should be some sort of screening on here to EXCLUDE crap like your story. LEAVE WRITING TO WRITERS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wasn't that bad

I'd have to say I'm a little dismayed by the writing style, and some editing could be used to make this appear much better to the "closet critics," you know, the anonymous people that like to belittle most likely because they're jealous of those who do submit something at all.

I'd give higher marks, but, like I said earlier, it needs a little bit of editing to make it more readable. But, by all means, keep writing. And to the pansy who says leave the writing to writers, write your own damn story so that we all can give you what you've given us. Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
factually correct

In reply to the above poster, there are many women who wear bra at night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't listen to the criticism, just write

It's a perfectly fine story, and it was obviously interesting enough for your critics to read to the end, or they would have dropped it much earlier. More to the heart of the matter, it was very erotic, and isn't that the point? Keep writing. Experiment with different genres and styles, and ignore the comments of people who don't know anything about writing.

sbulldogj23sbulldogj23over 15 years ago
Great Story!

It took me 3 sessions to finish it. THANKS!!! I'll await your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
simply amazing!!

loved this story. the details, the characters, the real situations...everything is simply amazing. thanks a lot for the great story. please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GOOD!

A bit too long, but i like it!!!

The son should confront his mother(a former prude woman) about her affair with J. Maybe in the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love this story, the slow build up, the feelings.

undead4everundead4everover 8 years ago
really

you have all this build up with the mother and son and fuck it up with the uncle fucking the mother, this story had potential till the last few paragraphs then it went all to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you mest up

It would be better if the uncle did not fuck the mom that just killed it for me and not having the son and mum fuck by them self

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage

Nothing worth anyone's time in this, i can't even bring myself to call it a story. Let's just call it a jumble of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story and not garbage. I hope you are writing part 2 of this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sounds like a sadistic little fuck. loser

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous