All Comments on 'Mommy's Slutty Secret'

by bobtanner

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Looking forward to more!

This is a hot story that was written very well. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of the same type of stories. Marvin

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
you can't leave the story hang,tell us more

The rest of the story needs to be told, the young stud needs to poke his mom full of cum...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She needs more video acts, but with her son

Nice and HOT, it left me wanting more. Great first story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

I LOVED YOUR AND WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE.

iF YOU WRITE MORE LET ME KNOW

RJB49@BELLSOUTH.NET

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zzzz

Horace shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Hot!

I put myself in the son role. I shot all over myself. Quickly, I once watched my Mom take on four guys at once. It was her 45 bday and the guys were her present. I watched from outside the bedroom window. She was amazing! She took what all five could give, and still wanted more! Please more of this story!!!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

It was okay. Could have been longer and a little more descriptive. Will there be a chapter 2 when she fucks her son and some other guy(s) or maybe a girlfriend?

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieover 9 years ago
fast and short.

To much like bad sex, too fast and too short. It needed a bit more build up to be realistic and more detail and dialogue and yes post sex to be fully erotic. A good story line just needed polished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If you ever write again

Slow it down. Way too fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story was intended to be a jack-off fantasy & i recommend it for those purposes. I gave it a 4+ [(****+) 4.4/5.0 = 88% = A]

My mom was a statuesque & runenesque woman. My parents has a lot of friends. I never figured out what kind of relationship my parents had. My mom was very outgoing. She at times openly flirted with men. In some instances the flirting went over & above what i considered to be appropriate for her marital status.

Whenever they had a male guest visitting them my parwnts & the guest would go hot tub. As a rule my mom would sit close to the male guest. Her bathing suits were skimpy bikinis.

A regular guest was a friend of family called Stanley.

Once at a back yard party Stanley was sitting beside my mom. She wore shorts. He nonchalantly kept his hand on my mom's knee, stroking it ever so gently. Once in a while he would move his hand half way up my mom's thigh; he would keep his hsnd there for a short while & then stroke her thigh gently back to the knee. Her knee was his arm rest.

When my parents were running out of something it was always my mom and Stanley's duty to drive & fetch it from a 24 hr store.

Whenever my parent rented a cottage my mom & Stanley went there first & my younger sister & i would come with dad later that day.

TWO THIRDS OF MY JACK OFF FANTASIES WERE ABOUT MY MOM FUCKING A MAN OTHER THAN MY DAD. ALTERNATIVELY MOM & I WOULD MSKE A BET WHICH SHE LOST & I WOULD GET TO SPANK HER BIG BUT VERY FIRM ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anon 12/01/17 was right, the story is short & hot. I gave it a 5-. I am glad i stumbled upon it.

So far the story's got 241,715 views & 55 fav. Not bad @ all.

♤ ♤ ♤

Anon 12/01/17's mom was a hot wife & a hot mom!

His friends must have thought his mom was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I want my mom

My mom never closed her bedroom door while change clothes. I used to watch her as she from the bathroom while she put on a show for me. Too bad I never walked in on her. I should've walked in on her saying Mom, you probably should close your door while changing clothes but I'm kinda glad you didn't. Now give me what I want & nwed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous