All Comments on 'Latex School Girl'

by latexcd69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sexy as hell

That's so sexy. I haven't gotten to do that yet but my friends agreed to it soon. I'm only 14 but I love it. I wear my moms panties a lit and she found out that I did that 2 weeks ago and she took me out to Victorias secret and told the ladies there that she needed to buy me some panties(lots of thongs), bras, panty hose and she let me get like 30 pairs of panties and bras. I also got a pink bikini and a bikini that was paint splattered. She then took me to te store and let me buy a bunch of female cloths. She told me that I had to get the tight stuff to so that was turning me on. When we got home she told me that I was going to wear this stuff everyday. She then took al my old cloths and throgh them away. I know get to walk around in my panties and bra when ever. It makes me feel so sexy and she also makes me sleep with here in my panties and bra and go get my nails done with her and do all the really girl things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The joy of cocks

Another wonderful story. You write good.

I wish I could get some cock and cum too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mr Too!!!

I know just how you feel!!! I have had a latex fetish all my life and I love to cross dress too! I'm Gay and my Buddy has a huge latex fetish also. We usually dress in footed and gloved latex catsuits for sex.

I like to swallow his load when I suck him but, I usually stop short of making him cum. I love to have his cock in my ass when he shoots his load!!!

Riki

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Latex

I'm gay and I wear latex and crossdress almost every day. I love to suck cock and swallow but, I love getting fucked even more! If I'm going to be fucked, I never let a Lover cum in my mouth. The first load is always the biggest and I need that one up my butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Latex Sissy

My mistress is training me how to wear latex out fits.I now wear all latex corsets stockings thongs with 6'' ballet boots.My dresses are second skin tight latex.She finishes the look with eye lashes eye shadow and eye liner.Bright red lip stick with red lip gloss and red glue on red nails.Then off to the sex club for my night of sucking cocks and getting fucked all while being filmed.Last act of the night all the men who cocks i sucked fill my mouth throat and belly with loads of cum washed down with buckets of sweet tasting piss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous