All Comments on 'Stud Bitch Ch. 02'

by movershaker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hot story

it was great to read about a sexy CD sucking cock, just like me !!!

GuyCDGuyCDover 13 years ago
Wow

Loved the story, it is HOT! I would trade places with him.

Thanks!

LuvStockings@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes please

I to want to be this guy. with my real b cup tits in a push up bra and in my lace panties on. ( yes my tits are real.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same thing happened with me and my wife

This was almost exactly what happened with my wife and me. A year ago she caught me cross-dressing and after the initial shock she realized that it turned her on. Since then, I've been her bitch. I suck her big dildo and she fucks my man-pussy deep and hard. Then, one day without me knowing, she brought a man home from work and told me that it's time for me to suck my 1st real cock. I was nervous but I really wanted to do it. It ended up almost exactly like in your story except that he didn't cum all over my face but rather all his cum ended up in my mouth (I swallowed and really enjoyed doing it). The next time he came over I sucked his cock and then he fucked me (condom on). He played with my wife's tits and next time he's going to fuck both of us. Looking forward to it. Please tell more stories like this one - it turned me on so much.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great short story

I love dressing up in lingerie for my wife. She will have me waiting on her for the night. As I get close to her she teases me about my clit being bigger than hers as she plays with hers. I sway my ass as I walk away. She gets me to oil myself sometimes. She will walk up behind me and finger my ass as I wash dishes . I'll spread my legs to make it easier for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! Yes please do me like that, I'll be waiting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous