All Comments on 'The New Stepdad Ch. 02'

by sghoul

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terrific story

Great story- can't wait for next chapter(s)

brtmanbrtmanover 15 years ago
Want More

Love all your stories, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please please PLEASE

PLEASE You have to write more. This story deserves, NO DEMANDS MORE....

gkman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love your stories

Would love to see a 3rd chapter or a new story of Janice perhaps on a business trip or visiting a niece. Keep up the great work. This is the only story I have commented on but not the only one I have enjoyed. The wonder woman story really needs a few more chapters too.

Thank you

Copious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
getting even

lets have the next part very soon loved it & so did my girlfriends & my Man. we just gangbang him dry but it took us 4 hours to do it .

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
What a bunch....

A story that should be called: "Ugly, pigs, dirty and bad"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
revenge of the nerd - part2

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sick, pathetic piece of human detritus.

That sentence describes every character in this tale, as well as the author. Over the top? Try sadistic, twisted, and disgusting. You should seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Garbage

This is a woman doing this to her son??? This writer must be all kinds of a pussy to think this up.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
To Betray your own family.

What Mom did pretty much forsake her humanity by choosing to steal her Son's Girlfriend/Fiancee was reprehensible,but to fuck her Son's Bully is unforgivable,and I am sure when her life is coming to its end Mom will get whats coming to her.

The Bully is just the typical Jock that after a few years will get tired of Mom's worn-out dried-up old pussy and move on to a fresher tighter one cause does Mom think she can satisfy a guy half her age for long.

Girlfriend is just a flavor of the month and eventually both Mom and Bully will get tired of her two-timing ass,cause if she can betray her Fiance so easily like she did do you think the boys Mom and Bully could ever respect her for what she did to him.

In the end all 3 of them will look back and realize they forsake their relationships to fuck each other,and know they will die regretting what they did and live eternity in the foul pits of hell for turning their backs on their family and loved ones.So Poetic Justice I say.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPERHOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Piece of shit. If I was him, I would kill all and go to prison happily. Then inmates will make me the man. Because all inmates like a man, not a wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous