All Comments on 'Black Strapon Addicts Rule!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

This guy is crazy, he is the kind of person who would rape or kill kids. He is so deluded he is scary. I can't believe they let him post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Seriously...

I had absolutly no idea your crazy ass was still on here Sam. Who the hell died and made you the expert on black relationships? This is the biggest bunch of bullshit, you don't know what the fuck your talking about!!! I mean, do you write this shit on purpose just to see how bad it can be dogged?! Or do you honestly believe your own delusions? Every black man does not like it in the ass, nor does every black woman like taking it up the ass or giving it to someone in the ass. Nor is every black woman 6ft tall and built like a linebacker. Please, do us all a favor and stop posting this retarded shit on here. From A BLACK SISTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sicko sammy

With zero imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unnecessary information

Why did you feel the need to list out MULTIPLE PARAGRAPHS of athletics programs that are completely unnecessary for the story... after all of the action ended? This story is like finding a semi-naughty/quasi-inappropriate entry at the beginning of an encyclopedia... you get a minutes' worth of excitement that is immediately followed by hours of tedious boredom. Also, the time frame of the events (in the story) somehow feels disjointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...