All Comments on 'Twins Saved by Nudity Ch. 09'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Goodbye!

I have to say goodbye at this point in your story. I have enjoyed your stringing us along for the last eight days. Then I open this up this morning in anticipation of another chapter of family love and instead you have now got the twins jacking off to complete strangers. I think I was of the opinion that Tyler was going to get the pleasure of deflowering his twin cousins. But now I invision the two neighbor boys screwing the twins, Brenda, and Janice. Most of us that read erotica dealing with incest have little desire to read of outsiders being involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i agree

yeah i have to agree with the other poster..i was really looking forward to the twins FINALLY getting fucked (or at least close to getting fucked) by family..instead of some outsiders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wait and see

While I was taken aback by the neighbors getting into things instead of Tyler, I am also waiting to see what happens next. I think it would be a little silly to read this far in just to stop when there is a plot twist. GOod work reg!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where's chapter 10?

Ignore the first two comments regularguy13, I've enjoyed the story & want to know what happens next. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Twins saved by nudity

That is a fantastic series. Please keep it going....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I just love it, and I wonder

I absolutely LOVE feeling the warmth of the sun and a breeze on my naked body. Also, I do wonder what Brenda and the twins were doing upstairs for more than an hour. You don't suppose....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3141 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES