All Comments on 'An Urge To Suck'

by ClosetCS

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your experience is similar to mine

It took awhile but after eight years of marriage I found my true sexual self through gay bars, adult bookstores with peep shows and I have never turned back on my bisexual side. It is the best of both worlds - a cock in your mouth and your cock in a cunt. Hope you will write more.

debeardebearover 15 years ago
I Like First Time Cock Sucking Stories

I wish you would have related the actual blowjob experience in more detail. I would love to know your thoughts and the sensations you were experiencing while bobbing up and down on his cock. I enjoyed your story though. I hope you write some more. I've written a few 1st time cock sucking stories...check them out when you get a free minute or so. I think you'll like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

I am a married male in Florida who has the same thoughts as you. I live in a small town that does not respond very well to homosexual activity. I wish i could find a person willing to help me fulfill my fantasy like you did. Thanks for the story maybe my dream will cum true as yours did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I live in a smallish town of 50,000. I looked at the ads placed on C list, they were nearly all in other areas, so I placed an ad, first time male, like to try cock sucking, then listed my area. I got many replies but all out of my area until after 4 days, I got one from a local. He said he was 52, I was 31, it was then I realized I probably knew this person, but so, I decided to meet, he suggested his place, it was about 20 minutes away, so I said O.K. I arrived, nervous, Rob answered the door, tall, he was just as nervous I think, we talked, small talk, he said it would not be his first time, but it was nice to have someone nearby.I said o.k. so he said sit on the lounge, and he took off his shorts, I looked at his cock, semi hard, he moved towards me and I reached out, stroked his cock, and he moved forward and I took the head in my mouth, warm smooth, moved my tongue around and he began to move back and forward, I heard him say nice, feeling his cock grow, he moved forward and stood still and I moved back and forward on his cock, I could taste some pre cum, he seemed to grow bigger and I heard im going to cum, I wanted to taste it so I kept sucking and the first jet hit my throat, then the second as I tried to swallow, sort of succeeding as more cum entered my mouth until he stopped, his cock still in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head, he shivered as I kept moving and he pulled back. He dressed, asked how it was, I said better than I expected and he told me that I was great. I was hooked, I service Rob at least twice a week, and now have a second guy, who I knew, who is married and i service him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
swallow

iwant to suck as muchcock as i can

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the urge to suck

I was the same, the sight of a large cock got me stiff and led to great masturbation outcomes. I got my chance to satisfy my urge with a Air Force room mate and never regretted doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pls post more

ineed more of these

ive been having urges too

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
me too

I'm also a closet cocksucker and I've had quite a bit of experience doing so. I love cock and would suck every day - many times a day -- if I had the opportunity to do so. Please tell us more stories. This was a good 1st story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cock sucker

i started sucking my friends cock at high school. he went away and ai got married. After a few years the urge came back,. One evening while working out of town i met a guy and we walked to a local park and i sucked him off. I felt very guilty after. A few days later i was over the guilt and went to a gay sauna. Ever since then i get the urge to suck cock and it wont go away until i do. I consider my self to be very submissive.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Me too

I loved your story. I too live a hetero life but love sucking a hard cock once in a while. I am in my 60's and didn't suck my first cock until I retired a couple of years ago. I love sucking cock and swallowing his cum now that I tried it. I don't like the search for a cock to suck always afraid my friends or family might find out. I wish I could find a friend that would like to have a private cocksucker to service him when he needed some relief. Please keep writing these stories because I love reading them.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Loved your story

I have also sucked several cocks in private, but still live as a straight man. I don't consider myself gay I just like sucking cock occasionally.

jackbirdjackbirdabout 4 years ago
The urge never goes away

Back in 1972 I was a young teen and sucked my best buddy off. I swallowed his load to and it was a big one. After I was done he left and I felt so guilty and embarrassed and ashamed. I was a virgin when I sucked him. That night I got horny as hell thinking about what happen and jerked-off, the next day to. I avoided him for 3 days then bumped into him he said that was so hot the other day want to do it again?? Seeing him gave me a flashback my cock betrayed me and got hard. I said ok and we went to his room parents were out and he pulled it out and I went to my knees. I loved the way his cock felt on my tongue the salty tasting warn meat in my mouth and on my tongue. Then hearing him moan with pleasure is very exciting my heart racing him trying to jam it down my throat. Then exploding in my mouth was thrilling with him crying out in pleasure. I was now hooked and he knew it. After about 6 years of sucking him I stopped for a number of years putting my urges aside so I thought. Year latter started sucking again. Every now and then the urge to suck becomes a craving. Yes once a cock sucker alwas one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You know

Oh yes we do know. Once you suck and especially once you swallow you are addicted. it doesn’t matter if you are young or mature, married or single you need to suck cock. The desire never subsides.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

Such a nice story and don’t feel guilty about wanting to suck cock and eat pussy.

It goes to show you "You can have your cake and eat it too"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i know the feeling oh to well. My first time was almost the same only he held my mouth until i swollowed his cum. Then we went out for a beer, i could smell the cum on my breath. I so remember the after taste for what seemed like hours. I sucked him a second time before he went home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous