All Comments on 'My Brother's Wife Ch. 02'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
No point !

There is no point in what she is doing. They don't have a marriage so why does she keep going back home? Why not do the desent thing and leave her husband to his own sex life. After all she doesn't need him anymore doe she? She has his brother,who of course is cheating on his wife! when is the brothers wife going to find out about their affair which it has now become ,it has gone past the revenge stage, this is a full blown affair. i hope she finds out soon and divorces the brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding, more please

Kelly Ann is a great head artist, apparently, but is she going to stick with her husband, his brohter, or branch out to someone else? Love the story, by the way. Ignore the unknowing comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This could be dangerous

Really enjoy this concept and hope you continue to write more. I know I've lusted over my brother's shapely, sexy wife, she is a MILF and loves teasing. Not like this girl, but I know if presented the opportunity it would be tough to pass up. Some of the comments have been, well, so strange. I mean, this is a fantasy site, and this is a fantasy, a very hot one. So what is their problem? In any event, I hope to read more about your brother's wife, especially when she uses those talented lips.

BradehoftBradehoftalmost 14 years ago
Blow Job Blunder

She did him in his house in part one so the bj in the park was not her first time.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Confused.

I thought Kelly Ann had also swallowed his cum in the first chapter. BTW, why haven't either of them thought about or spoken of HIS wife and what she might think about what they were doing?

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME tender and erotic

Makes Rob wish he had never broken up

Can't wait for the next chapter and how they will take the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
l think...

the "S" key is broken, you keep typing 'he' instead of She....

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

All cheaters, no one to care about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1639 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES