All Comments on 'The Return Ch. 06'

by muirmadra

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
slipperyjack1940slipperyjack1940over 15 years ago
A fantastic story

I like the fast pace, action packed drama. You didn't let it get muddled. I'll be looking forward for more of your work. Thank-you for a enjoyable read.

NucleusNucleusover 15 years ago
What a pity ...

... your story is complete. Outstanding. I enjoyed reading every chapter. Thank you. Keep on writing.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

<p>*I'm sorry for the loss of Techsan too. I've read some of his nice written stories.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Story line was great

I loved the story and looked forward to every chapter. Just one small thing: September 31st for the wedding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for the story.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
a great read

I throughly enjoyed this from start to finish...maybe one day we can read a full novel...Keep up what you're doing...

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Great story!

A really good read. Just the right amount of drama and romance and the right amount of sex. I'm glad things worked out for Geff and Sarah and for becky as well. I look forward to your next story.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
A smooth cup here

The whole story was an enjoyable fantasy about

a super-hero////

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What A Mix - KUDO's Author - A Rec. Read

An actual story told well with a plot - even!<P>

You did real good Author and are looked forward to.<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It

Loved every minute of it, Well done mate i look forward to more.

John

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
Looked forward to each chapter

Great read of an interesting story with a splendid mix of action, drama and romance.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Sorry I missed this when it came out, this is a fine story. I look forward to more of your work.

strawlerstrawlerover 15 years ago
Well crafted

Stumbled across this series by chance and really glad I did. What a well crafted story, a joy to read and never lost from a good tale!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pretty good

to the guy before me, you're a jackass. yea, the story was a little long and did drag out what happened but it was an interesting and well written. and muirmadra, if you are reading this, when are you going to write another story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oliver is twisted

In my own twisted way" may I have some more please" Very well done.

Oliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Excellent reading Muir with a sprinkling of just about everything.

My eyes were glued up to the epilogue. Thank you and looking forward to more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Partially redemed....surprising save

The beginning and ending were so much better then the middle of the story. Chapters 3 and part of 4 almost killed the story for me, but the final chapters redemed earlier mistakes (just my opinion). Technical points; I-5 is no where near San Francisco, probably thinking of highway 101. The function of a shaped explosive charge is to punch a small hole thru thick material, a 3 foot hole in a sailboat hull would not be the work of a shaped charge. And the whole underwater body decomposition rate/scavanger effects was way incorrect. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pointless fuss

Good story, but these days of enlightenment have produced wonderful little things like "eminent domain". That means the old man had no real hope of doing anything to the city even if he had bought the land. All they had to do was say "Sorry, that's ours now cause we need it for the infrastructure of the city and we don't like extortion (unless we are doing it). Thanks for playing, and have a nice day!" The premise works great for the old west kind of tale because a lot of the time you are dealing with territories at best, and no mans land at worst. Easy to control from the private sector because thats all there was. Now days it just wouldn't work if the guy got all greedy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Most Excellent Story!

You should write professionally = I trully enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Return

I have read many of your stories and marvel at their variety. Truly enjoyed this one. I have many more to read. Thanks and please continue publishing.

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
A great read! Thank you for this adventure . . .

of Geoff and Sarah. I look forward to reading your other work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have read

Many Stories on Literotica, some Very Good, others not, this has to be the Best I have read so far. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow - this is one hell of a story!

Well done author - we like it when the good guys are not wimps & the female characters are not sluts like "saint Debbie" from DQS's epic novel. Maybe that idiot who calls himself "shoe no IQ" will take the time to comprehend a real story that he does not have to drool & defend the whores in the story.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
BRILLIANT WRITING!!

Loved the story you've got a new fan for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Couldn't stop reading it!

While this was not an erotic story at all, it was so enticing, I could not stop reading it. It is a true love story, mixed in with suspense, violence, and retribution (good vs. evail). Of course, reading it in this venue, I was looking for a sexually filled story, so my comments are extra noteworthy since this was not at all what I was looking for!

I loved it!

Vincent

ginrunnerxginrunnerxabout 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The writing here was first class, a very gripping story, very believable plot, great characters and plot line.

You are a first rate writer and we benefit from your excellence.Thank

you for your time and efforts and keep up the good work...

BH

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Please don't take this the wrong way

But your character is the equivilent of Dirk Pitt, wretched excess of Clive Cussler.

I don't have a problem with him being very competent etc. But he seems too good to be true.

1) He's a SEAL

2) He's rich (and of course, by his own hand)

3) He kicks ass and takes names.

4) Not for him any investigation of criminal doing, despite suggestive elements? I mean, Jenny had a BULLET WOUND! Was it part of the Seagull Liberation Front?

It was hard to relate to him

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Nice job

I do enjoy having the good guys kick some ass and sometimes justice doesnt need to go through governmental BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
September 31st???

Loved the story...I was eagerly awaiting the punchline about the wedding date but it never came.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Not realistic

Totally impossible so I gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Top Story

Wow... this is one of the best stories I've read in some time. Not just on Literotica... PERIOD. I absolutely loved it. Thank to Murimadra for great read!

0649d0649dover 12 years ago
just re-read the story after a year or so

I still think it is an exaggerated but great story. Write some more!

DWornock is a bit ... yeh, a bit ... critical, and FD45 has some good points, but again it is just fiction, and pretty interesting.

I just disliked that somehow Geoff and his father blamed his anger for leaving and "hurting" Sarah. Gimme a break, haha. His sister also is critical about him leaving and at the same time she didn't tell him about his own daughter. And his mother! She knew where he was before she died and she knew Becky was her grand-daughter. Good grief..

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
good points 0649d

Yep. It is fiction. Like you I enjoyed it. No different than picking up a good book at the bookstore.

While it stretched credibility it was still a very entertaining story.

I hope muirmadra comes back and continues to write stories for this site.

jimdel1jimdel1over 12 years ago
a fitting tribute to the seals!

following the death of several SEALS yesterday in afghanistan, this was a good story! i mourn the loss of the men of team 6 of the u.s.navy seals, the same team that got bin laden! god bless them, and i know there is a special place for them, guarded by former seals!!!!!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Nice fiction

This story would have made for a great action movie. It is your best.

DWornack's opinion is worthless and thus has no value. If it is about a woman older than 30 than he rates it a 1. It is an insult to writers that he votes at all. He likes the free entertainment but he does not value the writer's efforts at all, unless the story personally pleases him which is seldom. There is no story worth less than a 3 in my mind. Constructive criticism or a higher score is the ultimate praise for the writer's efforts. Don 't vote at all if the story is not to your liking! The writer does not write to please you personally...DWornack! You did nothing to contribute to it. Another commenter suggested you should be removed from commenting. I agree...

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
The right ending -

Not the one I wanted but the right one - I was secretly hoping Mom and Dad had survived and felt it necessary to lie low or some such nonsense - but that would have been a bit too contrived -

Some wonderfully emotional parts high and low some exciting parts and some smooth transition s - pretty damn good -

RonR is right on here about Dwornick -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed it

What a great story.....and it would make a good movie as well. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the chapters. Thank you. Ummmmm........Just one small thing and it is certainly not a criticism...September 31?????

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aitch'em says:

Very good story - a bit long in the making, would need some trimming.

A tip: next time you enjoy a Pinot Grigio (grigio means GREY in Italian) look at the colour. It's a lovely pale straw yellow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5*****'s - Very entertaining.

It's a story! Written to entertain and delight. No different to any others out there.

DWmoroncuck, you suck.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 12 years ago
10.0 on the 5 Scale!!

Good Tale! 2nd story of yours I read today. MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!

Rob Conner

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This was a great read. Thank you for sharing this very entertaining story.

labigqlabigqalmost 12 years ago
Great read

I guess Geoff will never marry Sarah. Want to know why...because there's no September 31st!! LOL. But seriously, this is an excellent story, I'm glad I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
40 mm Glock, eh?

That's a big fuckin' Glock! Either way, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Maybe I am one of those unusual readers that read to be entertained not to find fault in the spelling, grammar, or technical aspects of the story. I considered myself well intertained by the author good job keep it up. . . . Please.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
GREAT WRITING. VERY ENTERTAINING.

This was the first story, I've ever read of yours. You can be sure it will not be the last .

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Loved it !

I Thoroughly enjoyed this thriller! I couldn't wait to see what happens next.. I teared reading about his parents bodies being found... I loved this story... Your a fantastic writer please don't stop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mob payback

2 weeks in Vegas and 25 grand. Those people killed his parents, that toke would not clean any slates. The Miami connection should be brought into this and a larger price should have been paid by the Chicago mob. I know he wanted to clean everything up, but a great story should be consistent. Liked it alot and gave it a four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wines

Pinot Grigio is a white wine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it wish you would continue to write more

I personally love this story especially since I been in the military and feel I can relate to the main character. Being in the military you often do things other would not even think possible so the length he when to protect what was his I agree with. I even agree with him for accepting the present from the Chicago mob. He may have connection but it better to make a friend than an enemy. Also, the Chicago mob did not kill his parents those who was responsible was dealt with. I also enjoy the message of love that almost everyone find love in the end of the story and to see the different of young love versus old love like the main character and sarah versus his his parent, or Terry and Jack. It give this veteran a sense of hope that I too can find a place I can call home.

lovetopleasewomenlovetopleasewomenover 11 years ago
Good story!

I enjoyed it.

lonerider10lonerider10over 11 years ago
one of the best

this is by far one of the finest stories on this site. that said, the assholes that are so concerned about the wine and road numbers, stop sitting in your own shit. if you can do better, have at it.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
One of the best if not The BEST!

The story had been well developed and described packed with emotion. The story flowed with precision and wasn't rushed. The writer is fantastic a tragic dramatic and in the a genuine feel hero story. Bravo author you know your stuff and put a lot of it together in this one for all to see. This is a must read. Thank you for your evident genius and great toil in putting this masterpiece together.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5*

Would make a great film. Sorry! Movie.

BrettarnBrettarnalmost 11 years ago
Thoroughly good read

Well thought out, story keeps moving and entertaining all through.

More of this quality of work please Author.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Seriously good

Nice style, great plot, well written.

Movie and sequel would be much appreciated ;-D.

Thx!

WisquejacWisquejacalmost 11 years ago
a new favorite

excellent work. really would like more. maybe a backstory about how geoff has connections to organized crime and the story of the nazi gold. maybe a sequel with a trip to vegas and julie's wedding with the added bonus of an ex-navy seal brother in need of geoff's special kind of skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Devil in the details

Good story - I enjoyed it all. Sometimes you might like to do a half-hour's research on what happens to bodies during prolonged salt-water immersion. That Moray eel was not their for its health. At most they would only have found the largest bones scattered.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

A truly wonderful story. Five stars.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
.40 S&W

Is the correct caliber of the weapon. 40mm would be fuckin' HUGE! Considering the .40 S&W caliber is equivalent to a 10mm... Ok, enough gun facts.

Otherwise, great tale! A thriller that kept me riveted from beginning to end.

5 HUGE Stars!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this one.

Did the author use "nonplused" bassackwards?

smokepolesmokepolealmost 10 years ago
why?

As an ending... if a brother and sister are "so" close and if there is such tight ties, one would expect there to be a double ceremony. As close as the women were, it is totally plausible.

Sorry, but this story had too many faults for me to really enjoy.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Make it a full length book!

I would love to see this as a full length book, I think it would be an instant best seller!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Very nice tale

I think you tied everything up nicely. And the whole story had a great pacing and character set.

I do have a couple problems with unresolved items.

Someone else commented thet it should have been a double wedding. Maybe. But after having put her own wedding on hold for what seems to have been several months, I don't see sis letting them marry first. But that is minor.

The one thing I just don't see explained was why sis was so anxious to unload everything. I had figured taht there ws some sort of blackmail or threat that she was trying to avod but that doesn't seem to have been the case.

Still a very fun story. Thanks

checkaho013checkaho013over 9 years ago

My favorite day to be married.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 9 years ago
I seem to recall . . .

. . . a bit of doggerel that I learned as a child. Thirty days has September, April, June and November . . .. Other than that slip, but what better day to get married than a day that doesn't exist, this was a good read of a mystery story. The ending turned a bit schmaltzy but that's okay. I enjoyed the story and the bad guys went down for the most part but another long ago learned phrase proved true. There is a certain bit of honor among thieves.

Good job!

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Yes!

Wow! What a story. The only real problem with this story was that it wasn't long enough and it had to end. I think that there were several things mentioned but never explored. I know, you are the author, but I sometimes get greedy and want more. I see no problem with him running away. Sarah was going out with Bobby (dates?) to nightclubs and meals, he was visiting her at her house, and this was the guy that Geoff warned her about. I don't blame him for jumping to conclusions when he saw them in the backseat of the car. The only thing that I think he did wrong was not contact his family and his sister for seven years. He should have at least called and talked to them - they did nothing wrong for him to not contact them for seven years.

Thank you for a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A fantastic story but.....

I thought this was the best story written on this site. That said. I wish the author would have explained how the coast Guard missed the bullet hole in jennys shoulder when they boarded the the boat.?

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
One thing bothers me

I can't see why Bernie took a leap to the other side of the law. Love at first sight is one thing, but it seems weird that the two conflicting approaches to "justice" would ever mesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story spoilt only by the needless Bernie conclusion.

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
great story

loved how you were able to make all the twists and turns in this story and kept it all interesting right to the end. keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Errr

31st of September? Good way of never marrying her.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Hmm

Had all the dramatic tension of a Dirk Pitt book or a Steven Segal movie. The moray eel gave me pause though

calflashcalflashabout 8 years ago
well done

brilliantly written filled with lots of (obviously) well researched details other than the reported error of Sept 31 and that Corvettes don't dent - they're fiberglass. Well deserving of a 5 and higher if possible.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pinot grigio

Sorry, but that is a white wine and does not leave "scarlet"smudges on anyones lips.

Great story, keep writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Double WOW. You didn't hold back and included everything in your story. Great story idea, characters well defined, story flowed smoothly and you had something for every reader. Actually loved it and would be pleased 32to see more. Thanks for sharing. BK

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 6 years ago
Great Read

I waited until the last chapter to comment. Other than your slightly mixed up Northern California geography (I grew up in the Napa Valley) and fictitious Sonoma County towns (like Moon Bay Key? never mind that the Sheriff's Office is in Santa Rosa), it was a great story!

mambrkemambrkeover 6 years ago
Love it

Nice story, 5*, only a little something... a wedding on September 31st ?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Yeah THAT

was fun. Thanks.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
I liked this one a lot

All chapters 5 stars. Carmine at the end was a little too much, I felt like you were setting up a spin off for him and Bernie. The dude was going to help murder almost everyone Geoff loved including his daughter. Murdering an 8 year old girl is way worse than anything Richard did. Crazy unrealistic that they were civil, "it's nothing personal" wouldn't really cover it. And how fucked in the head is Bernie?? Bit of a sour note right at the end of 5 great chapters. If you needed to throw in an extra relationship, Billy should have gotten with the stab-happy secretary.

Great story.

GaryBlovesagoodstoryGaryBlovesagoodstoryover 6 years ago
September 31 OR was that October 31 TRICK or TREAT

All six chapters are great. And MOST OF ALL would make one hell of a movie.

He not gone to marry me, Sarah told herself. Hell, no such date exist. SEPTEMBER 31. Geoff laying in bed face up as Sarah start to straddle him. "This is KINKY, babe. Tying my hands to the headboard, and my feet to the under side of bed. Putting a pillow under my ass so my hard on cock can get up into your womb. Oh, Sarah, you do want me bad. Spreading my legs wide like a good nurse,so you can suck my balls and give a hell of BJ. SARAH, WHAT WITH THE STRAIGHT RAZOR. Oh, you are gone to give me a shaven cock. Oh, you do love this, get it nice and smooth."

She work like a prep nurse for woman about to give birth. Nice and close, No razor stubble. The baby oil to remove any redness and to have a smooth surface, then the baby powder for even smooth surface.

Sarah said, "Geoff, you got the minister and church all set for September 31."

"Of course." SEPTEMBER 31, LYING BASTARD.

"You made a promise to Becky to marry me"

"Of course, I promise her."

"You told her, September 31 will be our wedding day."

"Yes, yes, I told her to wait and on September 31 will be our wedding." LIED TO HER.

"Tell me did you fuck Sam (Samantha)?"

Eyes wide open, hands try to move, "I did no such thing, you are the only one."

"LIAR, LIAR, COCK ON FIRE." The razor slice thru like a warm butter knife on a long hard stick of butter to remove a big pat of butter. "Sam told me how good you fuck her."

In pain now, Geoff said, "She a lying BITCH."

"Now tell me did you get Sam pregnant?"

"NO, NO, SHE IS A LYING CUNT OF A BITCH."

"LIAR, LIAR, THE BALLS ARE NOW ON FIRE."

"Please, NO, do not do it." begged Geoff.

"And you are a SEAL MAN." Whops. Bang, Bang in a metal bowl."Correction, SEAL woman. You forget I work in OB. Sam tested positive. She TOLD YOU she was pregnant with your child. These will make a nice ball necklace and I was told I didn't have any balls." Sarah got up and put a thick feminine pad in Geoff's crotch. Sarah clean the room up like it was ready. Sarah said," You can forget about gone away overseas with Sam. She told me all about it. You just lay there and think about what you did." Sarah move to the door and with her back to him stop, "Geoff, I have schedule you for SRS surgery." She very patently waited for his response as she rolled the balls around in the bowl.

In low womanly like voice, he ask "When?"

"On September 31 of course. Time will fly and that day will comes." As she open the door she heard, "And Becky?" Sarah replied, "She will remember the daddy that you were!" Sarah step thru the door and lock it behind her. Smiling as she walk she heard the balls make little slapping happy noises.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 6 years ago
5* -- great read!

I enjoyed the plot and characterizations. Hard to believe, though, that anybody would be dumb enough to mess with an ex-SEAL. And, as others have pointed out, the Bay Area geography is a bit mixed; I can understand the fictitious county and town, but I-5 runs through the Central Valley and Sacramento, not across the Golden Gate Bridge. Still, any reading of fiction requires some suspension of belief. Thanks for sharing this with us.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I

Have just finished The Best Story I've Read This Year! Question? Just how rich is Geoff? Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
DERR!

I am as dence as rocks sometimes (90% of the time) Yes I missed the September 31st bit? Anyway they did get Married and Lived Happy Ever After?

Anyway that's my 2nd Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great ride

This was a very entertaining story. A bit predictable, but with enough twists thrown in to keep me interested. Good detail, and flow to the story. Nothing too over the top, especially for a mafia connected ex navy seal. Excellent work. Plus points for mentioning Barney Fife and the Gorgon in the same story.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Not only is Geoff a stone cold killer, but he is mobbed up. The what a lovely husband and dad Sarah and Becki have.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Fabulous story.

Some questions,how much gold did they find? Did neville inherit from bobby? Who kept the mckensie mansion? This was agreat read nontheless.....all 5's

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

I don't mind stories that have an ex navy S,E,A,L, or a Ranger, or Recon , or Rambo, but this one worked very well. I think because it wasn't overdone. There was never any mention of the treasure he found, well only once. This could be a good movie. Nicely done.

ewray321ewray321almost 5 years ago
Keep Writing

Thanks for a great story. You are one of the best if not. I have read all of your stories. Most of them twice. I hope you continue writing.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Story story story OK but mob buddies and top hit man married deputy. ! ?

Lost me almost as piece of shit as others

majord2majord2almost 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I very rarely comment but this was the 2nd time I read it and it was just as good. It's great to be 70, you forget and read them again lol.

ohhfineohhfinealmost 5 years ago
Really good

Very well done, wished it could be longer, outstanding

avidreader123avidreader123over 4 years ago
One tiny thing

Liked the story, but one thing near the end bugged me. There is no September 31st. Only 30 days in September.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
10 million stars

This entire story was the best I have ever read anywhere. It would have been even better without the sex.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the tale but it was so clichéd throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A law enforcement officer who is well trained and respected runs off with a sociopath. You had a great story and did that? He was going to murder a child.

Kind of hurt the story to be honest. If you going to go that route you needed to present her as having ambiguous morals. Bernie would have need to be developed as having sociopathic tendencies herself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Having Bernie run off with Carmine might have been better written with Bernie involved in turning him somehow. Not exactly sure how, but as an officer it just seemed off. Otherwise this was a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, worthy of a printed book with numerous readers ready to purchase it. Thanks for sharing. 5*s.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Wrapped up in a very neat little bow. Totally enjoyable read.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Deputy Bernie Phife? OMG. I can't believe that you actually went there! I'm glad that you did include the follow up immediately in the next few paragraphs after her introduction. Still, it's a crying shame that you have her falling for the murderer Carmine.

I did enjoy Robert's demise at the hands of Samantha. She deserved to be no billed for self defense. I'm glad that she ended up with Billy. Some writers would have had her face extreme legal issues and I'm glad that you didn't go there.

Revealing that Sarah was pregnant again with their second child after the wedding would have been a nice addition. That's a missed opportunity for you. Overall, 3/5.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermuirmadra@muirmadra
545 Followers
A young 58 year old California boy born in Florida, raised in the Northwest and settled in Southern CA. Someday, I may actually grow up. But, not now!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Return Ch. 05 Previous Part
The Return Series Info