All Comments on 'A Sissy Shopping Trip Ch. 01'

by cwsissy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

the story was hot cannot wait for the next installment, hopefully the sissy will get some cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
research

private investigator to check Karen and Cindy past, to see if there is something that you can share publicly as they had done. talk about betrayal of trust, after she already stated that they were not ready for that information.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
story good

in reality, id have to do a recheck of the situation. your wife, your friend tim. how far do you WANT this to go.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good

I've read this story again, and I still don't understand the wife's actions. was she so pissed off at hubby that she trashed his whole life in front of everyone they knew. if it was a planned thing, and she knew how everyone was going to take it, and his future would be secure, that's another thing. there has to be some revenge some where, maybe arrange a gang bang for her with some black cock, and make sure the neighborhood all got to watch, or send them e mail, to her boss and family too. did she ever say she loved him, that sweet darling wife. then serve divorce papers. he will have to leave town anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
turned me on

This story turned me on so much because I'm a sissy husband who loves to dress in my wife's clothes. Being humiliated by having my neighbours find out what a sissy I am is something I truly want my wife to do. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Hopefully the sissy will get a mouthful of Tim's beautiful cock and swallow his big load of cum. That's what my hot hunky neighbour feeds me.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I know I have commented before, but had to again. I loved the story. There is so much going on, but the thing that gets me is the lack of communication. She knows of his predilections, or fetishes, and what does she do? Exposes him to the neighbors, along with an offering of pictures. The reader doesn't know how this fits in with their life, but the way she did it was wrong. Invite them over for a party, get them all drunk, smash all their knee caps elbows. cut her a big mouth, from ear to ear. splash some alcohol all over them set them on fire. I would make sure that big burly macho Tim got a little extra attention to the crotch area, probably with the same bat used to smash their knee caps. Even if he did escape, he'd never be that macho asshole again. The last to be set ablaze would be the wife. I would want her to watch it all come down, knowing it was because of her, and her big mouth.

This all sounds pretty disgusting, and I admit it. I enjoy dressing up, and the wife and I had many years of fun while enjoying each other. I don't think we had any misunderstanding about things. Of course she confided in a close friend, I expected that, and she told me so. What the wife in this story did was wrong for so many reasons, that I cant even begin to write them all down, but it is a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous