All Comments on 'Michele and Buster: A Tranny Tale'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Micelle and Buster: A Tranny Tale

Very nice, it was soooo hot, I was absolutely hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Closet

Michele great story. I'm so hard after reading this. I am in Sydney and am so close to just going and having my first experience but am too scared. Would love to meet a woman like you as your photos are hot. Dont know where to meet girls like you as in everyday life. Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep on writing

liked the concept and final content. Pacing was too ponderous; didnt need that much background to read through -- though it might be interesting to someone who is trying to get to know the real you. Keep writing. You have great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good go girl

Been in a simiar situation, nothinging like a hard ride and mouth dripping then sliding sex down yiyr thighs

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Hot story Michele made even hotter by the pics. 5*s.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Didn't read a word

butt the pix were super hawt, luved the one where you show your package size, and when are seducing the guy on his lap. I adore hard surprises peeking out from under mini skirts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for all the wonderful details. That's what turns me on. Especially while getting dressed up and changing clothes. Also the role playing was nice. I don't smoke or drink anymore but you can if we get together some day. And I will dress up too. It would be special. This is Joyce I sent you an e-mail and I may send you another today. Thank you again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3961 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...