All Comments on 'S&M S&D'

by bbkradwell

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bbkradwellbbkradwellover 15 years agoAuthor
S&M S&D: Revisited

Here's the revision of that paragraph that made no sense: I decided to pull out of her anus for a bit, reached over to turn on a small reading lamp, so I could see, then flipped her on her back again. I grabbed her tiny gymnast's hips and lifted them, tilting them upwards a little bit and aligning Henry's mushroomed head directly with the gaping opening of that orifice that I love! I picked up the bottle of lube that I keep next to the bed and squeezed a glob onto my cockhead, then another glob right in brookie's still-gaping ass hole. Then I pushed the greased head of my erection in, all the way, with as much force as I dared and felt my balls slap against "slut brookie's" buttocks and felt her cum again! And this time I couldn't hold back either, as my balls tightened against my body and basted her rectum with another load of my hot, creme sauce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not much a Master

man You didnt have much Dominating skills no spanking or whipping that was not tough love

bbkradwellbbkradwellover 14 years agoAuthor
well, duh...

Of course, there weren't a lot of those types of "skills" in this story. That's why it wasn't a BDSM-type of story, for one thing. And for another reason: I'm not into that aspect of the D/s relationship, per se. I am, after all, a "Loving Master," in that I prefer to use "pleasure-to-the-point-of-pain" rather than the other way around, to instill loyalty into My submissives. I find that making them feel as much pleasure as possible, then going 100% further, blowing their minds in the process, gets any submissive to do My bidding, every time!

Most Doms, however, don't have the knowledge or patience to do this though...

But that's where I am unique, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mmmm

Master, i love reliving this adventure over and over. It was a totally and completely fun night for sure! I hope to explore new games and ways to entertain ourselves, someday soon!

Promise me You won't be too soft on my bare buttocks, Master!

xoxo, -your Loving slut, brookie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm......

i'll see You in a week, Master. i can't WAIT to play this again

i'm getting so very wet, just thinking about it all, you Dirty Old Man you

my cunt is yours, Master. my cunt is Yours. my cunt is Yours my cunt is Yours my cunt is Yours my cunt is Yours my cunt is Yours but i'm really hoping you'll take my ass too.

teeheehee

Yours,

xo, -brookie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous