All Comments on 'My Huge Tit Girlfriend'

by lebber

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This....is HORRIBLE

It's not done well at all. It's illegible from word go. It's not even believeable. Stop writing and take up knitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just awful...

12x4 inches? Penis envy, anyone? Not that something like that is anything to be envious of, most women I know might like feeling filled, but certainly not a preview of childbirth. Don't even get me started on the plot or writing, I think the story speaks for itself there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Hope You Were Drunk.....

when you wrote this POS. --- I don't even know where to begin, the characters were cartoonish, the genital sizes were painfully absurd, the typos and syntax errors were like sand on a beach. Please, please, do us all a huge favor and read some good authors' work before you unload another POS like this. Thanks very much.

SwedeqSwedeqover 15 years ago
Of Course, you are kidding.......right?

You might want to slow down. Not so much caffeine. Also, quit worrying about what others think. Try writing this again only describe everything that you see in your mind's eye..... Not just the highlights! I want you to try it again under a different title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
totally unrealistic

ok her tits are beliveable. but his dick and that she could handle him in her pussy and anal her first time total bullshit. ive had sum freaks in my day and they had a problem with mine and im 9in and really thick

MebtazMebtazover 15 years ago
What a waste

What a waste of talent. You write very well. You can invent a story line. But then you waste our time with bullshit huge cock and anal sex for a first time story. I do hope you try again. You have excellent word skills. But you need a lot of help with plot development and believable sex.

sawdust48sawdust48over 15 years ago
B S

just plain Bull Shit... if your going to tell a story make it believable.... 12 in cock...4 in around... I stopped right there......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What grade are you going into?

7th, 8th, or 9th? This was not even a good fantasy. It was pure junk from someone who obviously knows nothing about sex except what he has seen in low budget porno vids.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Holy Cow!

I read this to make sure it was as bad as people were saying. I'm going to use this as an example next time someone tells me my writing is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
12X4??? DEARGOD!

No way, I don't know what every body else is talking about, this story was completely believable...

purely stroke material for the simpleminded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't Listen to those other motherfuckers

Look the cock exaggeration is a sign of your huge and great imagination. Apparentely those critics are people who clearly have no imagination whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
B. S.

NO WAY IN HELL YOUR COCK IS ANYWHERE THAT BIG, PRY MORE LIKE 5 INCHES. NICE TRY KID...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
be patient

you went from meeting her on a bench to reaming her ass in 1 page. Build your story slowly - describe more detail about her, more foreplay, romance...

_Le__Le_over 9 years ago

The plot was intriguing, but I literally couldn't finish reading.

The writing seems to be on a nine-year-old's level and the dialogue made me cringe.

So much potential here- BAD execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good title, poor start

The moment the author mentions the foot long cock & can cum 5 times in a session the story loses all integrity & realism. Even in fantasy readers want something they can relate to. 8 inches & maybe cumming twice in a session would be more believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay...

Name three things that are white and come in quarts.

A: Milk, ice cream, and paint.

Name one thing that doesn't.

A: The protagonist of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is believable because it made my cock hard. Cocks come in different lengths,so its not impossible for your cock to be as long as you say it is. Those saying it's not are jealous cause they know a new born has a longer one than they do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous