All Comments on 'Mum's Nylon Legs Turned Me On'

by randan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Mature_nylonsMature_nylonsover 15 years ago
No Depth

Subject had potential but appart from being too short, read it through!! Sometimes it was difficult to understand, I'm surprised the editors didn't pick up on it.

Try harder, but do try there was potential.

felicityalexanderfelicityalexanderover 14 years ago
Liked the story

I liked the story, it was very descriptive and well written. From personal experience I can understand the allure of mom's great legs in pantyhose and the effect it has.Keep on writing.

gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
Nice Pantyhose Story!

Love the story! This is another example of how sexy pantyhose can be! Please give us, at least, a sequel, and hopefully, a series. Either way, keep writing and we'll certainly keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NO,NO, MOMMY SQUEALED.......

MOMMY FLAUNTED HER BODY ONCE TOO OFTEN! My fetish and our incestuous lust culminated in the supreme taboo. INCEST..... Ripping mom's pantyhose open, I pushed her legs open for the ultimate depraved act. Raping my own mom. She fought at first furiously. Her legs splayed, i noticed her torn pantyhose soaked on her vaginal secetions. I kissed her open mouth as our tongues met. Oh SON! PLEASE! See was mine now. I quickly slid my smooth erection up to the hilt of my mom's wet, willingly accepting slushing cunt. UGGG! YOUR PENIS, Oh, FUCK ME, Her now wild incest was out of control. Fuck your son you mommy slut! YES SON!....Cum in mommy's pussy, give me a baby! I came with load after incestuous load of baby making semen in my own mom....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Total crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous