All Comments on 'What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 01'

by Arsehole Addict

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

This was a great story. The best anal themed work I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yeah

This guy knows his shitters!! Awesome... very hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fun for Both

Me and my boyfriend love these stories! Thanks for the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too messy

Loved the beginning; I too like to lick wifey's crinkled spincter. But I like mine cleaned out. Shit is not sexy to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yep, too messy.

There were some things I liked about this story, and in general I think that if you're into anal you have to be prepared to come accross a bit of shit from time to time, but I thought some of the descriptions were kind of disgusting. I prefer my anal play without the shit component. Oh yes, and I could do without the use of words like 'pooper' and 'shit trench.' We're not in primary school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoying the Anus

A lot of guys and also girls secretly relish the sweaty,shitty scent of their anus.This is part of the autoerotic love of one's dear self.Smelling and licking the anus of one's partner is only an extension of this anal play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

great story! very horny.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
She's a treasure...!

Not just for giving up her ring, willingly, to bf but also for keeping her muffin, and lush at that....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dirty boy

Buggering a girl just after she's pushed out a nice fat turd is so horny. The shit still in her anal hole is a good lubricant and make a nice sticky noise as she gets sodomized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve dreamed about an experience like this. Great read!

twitcher66twitcher66almost 2 years ago

Brilliant. I’ve just found you…I’m in heaven …

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Super story, always loved anal sex, but difficult to find a girl in India to fuck up the arse, done boys a few times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous