All Comments on 'The Willing Cuckold Ch. 02'

by Mr Robert

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wimp cuckold got what he deserved

Any man who would do what he did deserves to be humiliated and sent back to kindergarden to learn how to be a man. Thankfullly the story was short so my time of distress reading it was short. What kind of peoplel enjoy writing and reading stories of humiliation by a spouse. YUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inspiration!

Inspiring events, maybe too much "husband abuse" for myself, although I see the Mans point! Love to get help with My Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT

Love that she makes him clean out her YUMMY CUMMY cunt. While I'm only 4" I can identify with our hero. Love being a cock sucking whimp cuckold.

LincolukmaleLincolukmaleover 15 years ago
good story

I liked this story. There again I am a fan of cuck story's.

I do hope you continue this series. Please do not be put of by negative comments. Obviously any constructive comments please learn from.

JOEMARINEJOEMARINEover 15 years ago
Loved the stories

Hi,

Love the two stories and am waiting for the next installment, and I hope there is one. I added you as a favorite.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
when we let our minds wander

Sometimes we fantasize about what scares us the most. I know I would be terrified, if my wife came home to me, with her pussy full of another man's spunk, and told me to lick her clean.That's the good thing about fantasies, they can happen in your mind and not in real life.You don't have to wake up the next morning with the taste of cum on your breath if it's just a fantasy.Anyway a good story and well written to boot, Hey thanks for taking us along with you while your mind wandered. ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
These comments

The comments - now those I love. A story is put in the Loving Wives section, and has cuckold in the title. Many people, who find the idea of a woman cheating on her man and the man knowing about it - READ THE STORY ANYWAY. If that's not enough, they are extremely distraught when they get done reading - so much so they are compelled to make almost incomphrensible negative comments about it! If the idea disgusts you, why do you put yourself through this all the time? Do you losers pick up dog shit every time you see it and give it a taste before spitting it out and throwing it down? Talk about sick - you boys are way more troubled than any story on the site.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
The story is starting to click . . .

At last, the creampie stuff. Just what lots of readers were waiting for. Also the intercourse denial. Can we please get the chastity device out soon? Wimpo will need it or else he'll jack off constantly and then he won't be turned on enough to do the next creampie, let alone fluff the master! The story is getting into domination and humiliation; a bit more and perhaps BDSM would be a better category. Tie the guy up while wifey and lover do it in front of him. The writing is fair, as with ch. 01, but again, there is really nothing original in this story. Even when stories follow other writers' themes, an original twist in the story would be nice just for variety's sake. Author, I appreciate your effort but would be even more appreciative if you could come up with a variation that is different -- maybe the hubby grows some balls at the end? I.E., he finds the fantasy was better than the reality? Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reply to "And Why"

To "And Why": a wimp like that would stay married to a whore like that because he is a piece of shit loser. That's what the story is about. I don't get what motivates people to write cuck stories. Everytime I read them for the humor aspect I ask what kind of a person would write them? But there are people who do and I think they are probably sick people with a lot more than simply low self esteem. But the story was accurately described in its title. I gave it more than a zero score because it was a story even though it wasn't original at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Stuff!

Just the sort of thing I love to read; hot,horny and very..stimulating.

More please and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anticucksters aren't intelligent enough to get it

Who cares why, we might just like it that way sometimes.

YusakuYusakuover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Well done -- looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Follow-Up Chapter...

... but still moving too fast. I realize it's just a story, but a plausible story is always more interesting. This woman who just a month earlier hated the idea of extra-marital sex, is suddenly a "lay down" who goes along with both men's programs without any internal conflict whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
uy

that bitch needs a good fist to her face just like rianna had..all women need to know man is the boss if not they get beat..so do her kids..with a coat hanger!!!!

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
wow

This story is getting me so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another closet cuckold masterpiece

Commentboy, (he prefers 'cuckster'), reads the second chapter of a story titled "The Willing Cuckold" then has a fit of self loathing and flames out in the comments. With no wedding tackle I guess it serves as his entertainment, the rest of us would call it a waste of time.

herb9930herb9930over 9 years ago
This has the promise of being a great story,

I can imagine being this guy, and loving it. I've got to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Of course before next friday?

She was served with divorce papers. And she found out that John was in the hospital, the victim of an unknown mugger. This was SO bad I'm STILL laughing! She shows and tells her husband by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him. That she has exposed herself to every nasty disease out there. Why would any man with even an ounce of pride and self respect, do anything but divorce her? Laughably bad story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Agree

Agree with Vulcan all the way back in 08. If this crap was overdone ten years ago, think how much fun it is getting the same trash to or three times a day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just once I wish someone would write a story about a guy with a small cock win the day. It’s stupid to think a wife just two days ago said her husband was enough and after just two time with John she is denying him without his consent. Bad story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The poor slob doesn’t realize what he’s got himself into.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 1 year ago

Not what I expected after part 1 but hope it builds up later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous