All Comments on 'Threesome with Gym Friends'

by Three_Curious

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT!!!!!!

Continue with some guy on guy anal, and greg eating a anal cream pie if he is truly a cum slut!

Love2SpurtLove2Spurtover 15 years ago
Fucking hot!

i loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it. The way he is coerced into sucking cock then turned into a cum lover! I LOVE IT. I've had the same happen to me but not up to the cum part but i'm hoping to do so! Once again thanks for the hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok it was brilliant

Made me want to be Mike. Yeah I'd love to become a cock sucking, cum swallowing slut at the encouragement of a horny woman no problem there at all.

Now I want to see Greg reciprocate and some all round fucking between all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WISH IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG Hoiw I'd love to be Mike myself WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 15 years ago
WOW Thanks

Wow I can't believe I never saw this story until today. Without a doubt one of the best I've read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

......sounds like double creampie time, to me. Let Greg and Mike fill Stacey up, then let her slide up Mikes bod until she is straddling his face....and she rides his face to multiple orgasms while feeding him his box lunch.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
yeah yeah

what he said!

albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 12 years ago

Fantastic, I read all three of your stories and they make me hard. Lets not wait another 4 years for the next one.

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
loved it!

I too have a cock sucking fantasy but haven't been lucky like Mike to realize it. Close as I've come is writing about it here. I just wish my stories were as hot as yours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
memory

My first experience was much the same, however, instead of sucking, she had her bf give me me my first anal. It hurt at first, but then she started rubbing her cunt all over my face ant the pain turned to pleasure. Mmmmmm.

bambam4evrbambam4evralmost 11 years ago
You asked for ... .

You asked for feedback on what was the readers favorite part or parts were, I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing, plus all the stories you have written. I have had the exact same fantasy and your stories have kept me thoroughly turned on

Bimike43Bimike43almost 10 years ago
Excellent.

Makes me want to get to the gym immediately. Well written.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 9 years ago
Please write some more

I can never get through this story in one read (without blowing a massive load). Hope you write more soon

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 9 years ago
Perfect Scenario

I can absolutely picture me on my knees and Stacy, or for that matter, my wife, coaching through my first cock sucking experience....I was so hard at the end of the story....Wow.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 9 years ago
i liked to read this

good story, I would love to have some chick feed my cock to a eager mouth.

load69load69almost 8 years ago
Great story!

I would love to get a big load of hot cum on my face and in my mouth!

hornybibirdhornybibirdalmost 7 years ago
Sequel?

I'd love to be in Mike's position and be fed a hard wet cock and get a big load all over my face. Would love to see a sequel to this and see where things go. By the sounds of it I'm sure Stacy could convince Mike to take that big dick deep in his ass. I'd certainly be a willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bananas are free but the grilled cheese will cost you!

My wife wanted to watch me suck a cock. After many refusals on my part she finally said I'll give you a dollar so i agreed. She found some guy on the internet who had about 8 inches if thick cock. After getting a good buzz i took his big cock in my mouth and started sucking. I could almost deepthroat him before i would gag. My wife began to guide my head rapidly up and down on his throbbing meat until he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked him clean. He later told me that he was from Jersey so i beat the shit out of him and fucked him in the ass. Afterwards we played lawn darts and ate 11 pounds of pulled pork and I was still craving meat.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I loved this story. I sucked my first cock during a threesome with a couple. With her coaxing me on I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. I learned very quickly that I loved sucking cock and swallowing cum. Now I am a Cocksucker even without a woman there to help. The hard part is finding a cock to suck because I live in a rural area and don't want my friends and family to know I am a Cocksucker. I'm not gay and don't want a relationship with man other than to be his on call Cocksucker. I still love women and get what I need from them except for a hard cock to suck.

freakinbluefreakinbluealmost 2 years ago

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve jerked off to this story. Sexy Stacey urging him on gets me so hard. Only differences is no way I would’ve let that beautiful cock out of my mouth. Only difference is I would have finished him in my mouth. Sucked and swallowed him dry.

The tone is perfect. Wish there were more stories like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous