All Comments on 'Starship Traveler Ch. 02'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
joualjoualover 15 years ago
Astonishing!

This is truly excellent, not only as a romantic story (and the romance is beautifully subtle and understated), but as a science fiction story as well. You've managed a very difficult task: creating an alien that is truly alien. I look forward very eagerly to the next chapter. Very, very well done.

HonourHonourover 15 years ago
This is good

I am enjoying this tale an interesting diversion.

LtirashinLtirashinover 15 years ago
Another masterpiece!

You are a very skilled author! The story's pace is excellent and its development is wonderful! Just as things are slowly being revealed to Revekah, so too are they being revealed to us. This might be kind of "skipping ahead" but I find myself eagerly anticipating the sex scene between Xeno and Revekah. If it is as skillfully crafted as the rest of the story, then Literotica should add a SIXTH star because your story is just THAT good!

XXXXXX (kisses)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Very interesting!

I don't think I've read anything quite like it before. I like the romance and I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship develop. Thanks for writing!

DragonDreamerDragonDreamerover 15 years ago
I Love it!

Not only the painstaking development of the characters, nor the unusual beginning and promise of an unusual plot. But also the fact that we got two chapters back to back! I was thrilled when I logged on this morning and found a new chapter to a just begun story. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
again, I agree...

Truly "astonishing" and definitely

a "masterpiece." I agree that the pace

is perfect. I have the same snake

phobia and the descriptions had me

cringing one second and laughing so

hard the next that I had to take several

breaks so that I could recover before I

could continue. I love this story !!

Thanks "Xantu" ...oh ya, 5 stars

sparknclasssparknclassover 11 years ago
Very interesting

Really interesting environment you have here. I can completely suspend my disbelief and I can see it all playing out like a movie in my mind's eye. Wonderful descriptions!

And, I love the snakes comment at the end of this chapter! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous