All Comments on 'Stranger in the Park'

by His_bitch

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Job

This was a good story. I hope you continue to write. I can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
who are you?

The story was amateurish but original and contained its share of hard, crude sex. The author is either a low-class doper or slut that likes shit-hole sex like la-de-dah.

Angelic_ImpAngelic_Impabout 15 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed reading your story. I must admit, it made me a lil squishy!

spankmehappy69spankmehappy69over 13 years ago

Wow, you and I have a LOT in common. I could have written this story. Thanks for sharing. I can totally see this happening because it pretty much did to me and just thinking about it makes me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

That made me so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

Made me so fucking wet and horny I had to rub my clit throughout the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i love this

This got me so hard & knowing so many of u bad girls want to be used like this gets me hot & hopeful. Had an ex who loved it hard nasty & dirty especially in the arse. Fuck I miss her so much, best fuck I ever had. Love to fulfill more of u nasty bitches fantasies.I love to make women cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

This made me so hot and wet, especially knowing that I get as worked up over a big hard cock down my throat and the more the guy enjoys it, the more I want to deep throat him..but it's the being made "willingly against my will" to submit to such things like being stretched out and filled beyond my limits and being made to enjoy it through the pain, begging cause it's too much but dripping wet with need for more...fuck yes, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

At the party, I was talking to the mum of the party girl. Her name was Lorraine, her daughter Chris was having a farewell party as she was going overseas to work for 6 months. Chris was 27, her mum talked and I said everyone likes Chris, we will all miss her. I did not say it but especially us guys who when I looked around at the party I knew most had fucked hot little Chris, including me. She was always good for a good night fuck. She was also one of the first girls who let me have a shot at her arse. I am quite large and thick, 8 inches and very thick. I only got about half of me into her clenching hole before she said I cant but by then I had shot my cum into her arse and with the added lubrication I managed to sit her right down on it. Her pussy leaked all over me and I managed to get a second shot into her arse before she said I have to get off. Lorraine asked my name, Rob, she looked at me, Rob, well she talked about you, I hope it was all good, no not all, you have some what of a reputation. I looked at her,, your quite the man I hear, well do not believe everything you hear. She gave me a sly smile, I don't, I like to see things for my self.. I looked straight at her, well anytime, what was I thinking, I was flirting with a married 50+ year old woman. Well, now would be a good time, we can dispel the rumour. I looked at her, are you sure, yeh sure, what could happen. O.k, she said, we have a granny flat out back, I knew that, hot little Chris had taken me there, wait a minute and then come out. I waited then left. I went out back, to the flat, pushed the door, lock it, I did. now lets see what all the fuss is about, I dropped my jeans, I heard her inhale, touch it, you know you want to, her hands gently stroking as I grew. Oh my god, you put that in Chris, well do you want to feel what your daughter felt, a pause, well, a hushed yess. good, well suck it, she is very good, She was a bit tentative at first but then just like her daughter got into it, not bad Mrs Mowbray, but I think your daughter did better. Now on your knees, she did not hesitate, she even lifted her dress, oh nice panties but they seem wet, let me take them off. Oh Mrs Mowbray, you shave, I love to lick shaved pussy, you should teach your daughter and I moved my tongue up and down her pussy and rimmed her anus. She shivered, I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and started to push in, she took most of me, not a lot of girls did that but there was a last little obstruction, I think it was the entrance to her womb but I knew what to do, little pushes back and forward and then I felt it, the head of my cock was in and she was having her first orgasm, moaning as I fucked her, continually having orgasms, fucking her harder now, she was good as my cum pumped into her. I stayed in her, she was shivering, I pushed, another orgasm, what a fuck this woman was. I stayed and slowly pulled back, her hole gaping. Nice, nice, definitely better than your daughter. You two are even, one all, I reached for the bedside drawer, there it was, lube, where it had been before. She lay flat, now come on, back on your knees, I dragged her up. My lubed finger touched her anus, she pulled away, what, what are you doing, well breaking the tie, your daughter was not bad at anal. She said, no not there, are you telling me she took that up there. I said well, half way, it wasn't a bad attempt. I put two fingers inside her, well you wanted to know about my reputation, are you up for it. a pause, well, o.k I will give it a try but if I say stop, I said lets see. I moved behind her, a nice arse, bigger than her daughters as I positioned my cock. relax, I moved forward, a gentle pressure and I felt her slowly open, and the head of my cock was in. Oh Mrs Mowbray, this is not your first time, as I eased forward her arse slowly swallowing ALL of my cock. I was inside her, wait, don't move yet, please, I could feel her insides caressing my cock. wait, im cumming, im cumming and her insides spasmed around my cock. I started to fuck her arse and believe me she took it, the best arse fuck I had ever had and still to this day the best as my cumm shot deeper into her than any other woman I had known. I lay on top pf her, my cock slowly shrinking. How was I, 10/10 the best, I could fuck you arse any time. To this day, I still do, 11 years on. That woman gets off on anal sex, she even said she enjoys it more than her pussy being filled and believe me she loves that.

Jinx5398Jinx5398over 7 years ago
It was great :)

I loved it :) but I do have to say, the spelling distracted slightly from how hot and amazing it was. I honestly loved it just the same though πŸ‘

Great work! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh baby

I wish that was me. I'm super wet 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg

Wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

drug takin didnt do anything for the story would have been the same or better without

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i love it because i fucked a school girl in the park next to my house she was a teen an she never had sex with a guy

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

You have good ideas, but the execution could be better. And an editor would help. This is going to sound contradictory, you move the story along, so kudos for that, but you n need more details. Anal sex doesn't "just happen". It is a long process and details are hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHis_bitch@His_bitch
85 Followers
Im on Fansly and OnlyFans now too, come check me out, and subscribe for custom content. https://fans.ly/onlyblondealex or https://onlyfans.com/onlyblondealex I'm a nympho at heart with a sex drive that wears out most men, so I've started writing stories about my fantasies. ...