All Comments on 'Wife and the Lawyer'

by hotmetalman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Barf!

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More wimpy, fag, eunuch horseshit

Just write the faggot off as gay and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then she came home with aids from Carl

Both of them died 2 years later. in agony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY. GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%)!

This story is EROTIC, KINKY-EROTIC, totally REALISTIC (it is 'based on true events.')

It is also a LOVE STORY.

The story line was very well crafted.

I used to buy sexy undergarments to my wife under dimilar circumstances. She slso was telling me everything.

I was always excited when men were flirting with my wife, hitting on her etc. Some of them asked her out on the spot. We were new in Canada & she shared everything with me. We both had fun.

She got a part-time job as Person Frriday. She was hit on by "a few good men" but her boss (a lady, my wife's age) told her in a very friendly manner, "it's too early for that... There is a time for everything. You are Major Ligue, girl. Those guys are pussy hounds. OK?"

The CEO met my wife by the water cooler. He asked her some questions. She got promoted to full time admin. Next time she saw him, he knew about her promotion. "I am getting excellent feedback about you. Keep up the good work."

Next thing, my wife got a position where she was reporting to CEO directly. THAT'S WHEN I STARTED BUYING HER CLASSY UNDERWEAR!

My wife was telling me that the CEO was polite & gentlemanly but it was obvious he was after her body. According to my wife, the two of them were joking back & forth, often with double entendre. I kept buying her the undergarments, i "had become an expert" as my wife put it.

The AGM was to be held in a downtown hotel. She was on the roster. They were to spend 2 nights there.

The day before the AGM, my wife & i were spooning in bed. All of a sudden she turned toward me and kissed me passionately. She was gently caressing my member. She broke the long kiss, looked straight @ me, & said:

"I already told you i like the undergarments you are buying me. It's another proof of your love for me... I am sure I know why you are buying me the garments. You want me to look my very best if i undress in front of another man. You MUST tell me if i an wrong. Tell me if you are NOT sure you could love me after another man has seen me in my thong & bras? I don't wanna lose you. I would never forgive myself."

By the time she had uttered those words, my member was as hard as rock. I was silent. She squeezed my member, kissed me again & said, "I'll presume the two of you are on the same page... You will NEVER lose me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HAHA - Was she ever stupid!

Her husband planned everything. Once his PI had evidence of her sleeping with another man, he pounced and divorced her cheating ass. Badly thought out drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A cuck who lets his whorewife date a lawyer. Can't get much lower than that. As usual, the anonymous cucks chip in with true "my wife and I" fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So why would he agree to not have other women? Fair is fair.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The only way she should be allowed to f*ck a lawyer is if she can give him a dose of the clap!

Claudia69Claudia6930 days ago

Well written story! A lucky husband that gets to lick cum from his wife's well fucked pussy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmetalman@hotmetalman
196 Followers
I am a retired scientist. At home, I yearn to be sexually dominated by my wife. My fantasies include being cuckolded, humiliation, bondage and discipline. In real life my wife is taking more control as the years go by but I will probably never live the scenes I fantasize.