All Comments on 'Picking the Right Rebound'

by tittany

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
With Morning After pills

now available there is no real "kick" to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Seems to me she wanted to be knocked up

She sure tried hard enough to get that way. No pills, no protection, no doubts, all bareback with no possibility of not being impregnated or disease ridden. SAid politely what a stupid broad.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Drink did it, along with horniness!

You got so horny that you just had to get preggie.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Exact!

This is what is supposed to happen in these fantasy stories.

Perhaps after this baby is born you can try for a sibling for it, maybe with another guy?

NalebrancNalebrancalmost 14 years ago
Cool

Nice to know Rob was an actual CEO and smiled when he recognized the woman. Now we need to know his reaction when he saw her pregnant :-)

sootsprinklessootsprinklesalmost 12 years ago
Hot and Sexy

The impregnation fetish is so hot, I just enjoy all of your stories, tittany. They are short, sweet, and to the point, with a small bit of build up to the climactic part of the story. Thank you for your quirky yet delicious way of writing erotic literature. :)

ayedoeee_x3ayedoeee_x3over 11 years ago
Great story

You should continue this story .

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total Rubbish

I bet your pisk is as big as your brain pea size

StealthImpregnatorStealthImpregnatorabout 8 years ago
Isn't it stupid for a CEO to give his real details to a girl he wants to knock up?

Impregnating drunk girls is a noble pursuit, but if that's your intention why the heck would you tell her where you really work and what your real job is? And if you don't intend to knock her up, perhaps it is not wise to cum inside her after all, or to even take the increased STD risk that not using a condom entails. On top of everything else, this girl was fucked by others the same night, and for all he knew, Rob might have been selected as the best "father" for somebody else's baby! Yes, there is DNA evidence, but it takes a long time and a sizable expense to obtain it. For a CEO, Rob was definitely stupid. Me? I have taken similar risks numerous times but at least not with girls who could identify me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So was it "very non-sensible" Stu or "lots of things" Rob?

Just wondering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous