All Comments on 'Only You Ch. 07'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YEA!! YEA!! YEA!!

This was simply wonderful! It had me smiling and biting my lip in worry, hoping Tegan was pregnant, yet hoping she wasn't. Simply wonderful! I've been checking everyday for the past week to see when this would be released for our reading pleasure. Great Work and now, go enjoy your personal "distraction"!

soularsoularover 15 years ago
Awesome!!!

Absolutely brilliant! Great finale to a wonderful story! Loved Teagan and Derek..and that sexy accent. And I love the way you infuse the heart of music into your stories. Your ecclectic taste make your stories universal...I have at least one song from almost every single artist that you mentioned throughout this series, except..dare I say, The Smiths! But I will download them soon. One of my favorite groups, Brand New always references them, so will check them out.

But thank you for such realistic, amazing storytelling;-)

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
I'm hating that it ended . . .

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Finish

I am glad that she wasn't pregnant but I am also glad that Aerrick finally has grown up. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I floved the story,& your playlist!

It was great the shout out to sean and nina! Miss those two. Beautiful story and the music intertwined just added such a richness that I will think about everytime I hear only you. Can't wait for the next story. Seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh man!

I hate knowing it's over :0( I've waited for like 2 days..lol and it was the best wait of my life!! You rock, and ty so much for adding the playlist..As always, wonderful work. Will you be writing anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
beautiful

Sweet ending, final chapter not too long or too short. I also loved how you mentioned the engagement of Sean and Nina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Thought this story was absolutely fantastic, totally identified with Tegan and adore the music references- you have brilliant taste!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Great Ending!!!!

So glad they got back together, and loving how you put Sean and Nina in the story!!! Great Story..another hit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad that this is the end...

I fell in love with these two characters, they were some really cool and loveable characters. I really am sad that this is the end. I wish there was more to read because these two i could read about for a long time.

You are an amazing write with great taste in music.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Wonderful ending to an amazing story. I too fell in love with Tegan and Derrick and I'm going to thoroughly miss them. Love the shout out to Nina and Sean. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank You

I am so sad the story has ended...but I loved every word, every chapter. I can't wait to read what you write next. You have a great talent. Thanks for sharing it.

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Very nice

Congrats on making it to the end with your favorite couple! Love the happy ending, the playlist, and the fact that you're working on getting yourself published. Good luck and don't stay away too long. :)

nubian_suga66nubian_suga66over 15 years ago
In your eyes

FYI: In the movie Say Anything, the song on the boom box Lloyd Dobler was holding is "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel.

merrieweathermerrieweatherover 15 years ago
As the teeny-boppers say OMG

Great story line, great characters, good sex. If ever a story begged for an illustration, this is it. What I wouldn't give to see Tegan.

SerranoirSerranoiralmost 15 years ago
Great story

I read the whole story and at anytime if I had thought to look down I could have given it 5 stars ... You have a great gift for writing and telling a story.

Jodi21Jodi21over 14 years ago
A Delight!

I've never posted feedback on a story before, and I have been reading stories on this site for years. I just wanted to let you know how much I thoroughly enjoyed this story between Derek and Tegen. I'm heavily into music myself, but have always found myself to have a somewhat limited knowledge of good artists and good music. It was truly a pleasure to not only read this story, but to gain a nice list of new artists that I can explore. I must say I am quite surprised with some of the choices considering your age. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who is still trying to keep some of the older music alive. I look forward to reading more from you...and feel free to take a gander at mine as well...once I actually start turning them out lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

I spent the entire day reading your story i just could not stop reading thankyou so much it was so well written you are a great writer and i will be looking into more of your stories thanks again

LoLolandLoLolandover 14 years ago
Love It!

I loved this story (as i do all the others). I forgot to vote the first time I read it, so i came back and read it again and loved it even more. The playlist at the end is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Only You

Very well written. You have a real gift. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
music

I not only love reading your stories, but I haven' t heard many of the songs listed throughout before. I love to youtube them and find new ipod tunes.

thank you so much

syren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i love you for this

This story is my life. It kind of reminds me of my day dreams. you are awesome rooting for the big girls. Best interracial story ever! I hope to meet my derek one day. The play list was awesome...you had me at daft punk.

Last_BreathLast_Breathalmost 14 years ago
I Believe Yea!

This series took me to some very interesting places. It had me roaming around like Super Mario doing the brake the block thing to flipping through re-runs of old movies and tv series trying to figure out who these characters remind of. I'm settling for Entourage meets Nerd Herd (Chuck) fused with Empire Records and The Hills. I've even made my own Only You playlist! My friends think I'm jacked up, cause usually I rock out on 80s rock ballards, rave music or metal. But secretly I know they love the fact that I've expanded my repertoire thanks to you. Much love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

I really enjoyed reading this story it was so great I couldn't stop reading it and some nights stayed up late reading it even when I was in pain LOL but it was a story I couldn't get enough of thank you so much for bringing it to us have a great day!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
YES

I really loved the reality that comes with this story. The reality being that,"yes,this can happen to you!"

Loved the intricate weaving of the characters and their emotions tied to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Always come back to this one!

I really really really love this story. It just comes across so real reminds me of one of my daydreams!! I also noticed that most of your characters have featured in you other stories, which is cool! I would so like to meet an American version of Dexter Ryan!! Will you be writing anymore stories soon??

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

I read all way through today and just loved the entire story

curious718curious718almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I NEVER write comments......but I loved this story sooooooo much. I felt like I was watching a movie!

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
I love your stories!

I love to read good stories and yours never let me down! I love Derek and Tegan and Dex and Roxie. It is amazing how you tie everything and all family members and friends together. You have an amazing gift of story telling and I hope you never stop writing. If you leave this site please let me know, I will follow your writing anywhere. I am a fan for life. I hope to read more of your stories soon! Thanks for the pleasure of reading your work. You are great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I think this is the 2nd or 3rd story of yours that I've read and they've all been good. You created the cutest couple in Tegan and Derek! As a matter of fact, all of your characters were pretty well defined for a shorter story. I giggled and laughed out loud more than a few times throughout. I really enjoyed this one. You're pretty awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!

wow cheers mate! great story. It moved me.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
You put the frosting on the cake ....Honey

You wrapped up the story lovely and thanks for including the playlist. A nice finishing touch. I am going to read all your submissions. I like your products. Keep up the goodwork!!

flyndanceflyndanceover 12 years ago
:)

I'm so much in love with your stories and this one so much took my breath away. I really appreciate for the list of songs,I had a good listen.

Thanks again for the awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mate!

Thank you for writing this story. It was very refreshing and a nice read. I am a plus sized girl, so of course it has a special place in my heart :) Including the playlist at the end...thoughtful and much appreciated. Some of the songs I am familiar with; some of them, I am not. Black and gold by Sam Sparro...love, love, love.

Mekia

bbwbeautykissbbwbeautykissover 12 years ago
Utterly Loved It!

KUDOS, you had me wanting to be late to work just to finish the story! I've read three or four of your series and your short stories also and I've love all of the them! I'm on to the Sean and Nina saga!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
beautiful

I m totally in love with your work.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
nerd4music indeed!

Music has always been an integral part of my life. I can honestly associate music with certain time periods in my life, which lets me remember different ages, places, occasions, etc. I love that you did that with this story. It's very personalized and very cool. Well done! Tegan and Derek were a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
IR Love Rocks!

What an incredible story. I appreciate you for your dedication and passion for writing. Please keep the wonderful IR stories coming. It's nice to read a story that express the true love between a black woman & a white man. Thank you.

A fan - STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Moody Jake?

Another great story!!

What was up w Jake? Did I miss his issue with Tegan? or was he just still hung up on her being chubby?

colorfullove410colorfullove410over 11 years ago

I really really liked this story! I can relate to it in some ways! I cried when he surprised her. It was just so sweet and loving!:-)

LonnieJoeLonnieJoealmost 11 years ago
So good

Great stuff. Anyone ever tell you you're a damn good writer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank You!!!!

What a beautiful story....loved Derek n Tegan! I've read your other stories...Girl what a fantastic writer you are. Your characters are so real to me, I feel like they are like friends of mine! Keep it up. Looking for more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks so much...

...for not having a fucking pregnancy storyline to reconcile the two lovers!! This shit happens so many time in stories around here, it is infuriating. Also thanks for the reminder about safe sex: that really bugged me since their first time that wasn't mentionned at all. Good story, not over the top drama or angst, great and fun characters (good to read about an average size beautiful black girl and not another "flat stomach" exotic beauty), thight storyline that was wrapped up nicely without unncessary stalling. Good work.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
it says i gave it 3 stars but i meant to give it 5 stars

I want my own Derek, thank you so much for this story I loved it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DAMN!!!

Nerd4music all your stories are outstanding. Love your work and yr completion of your stories. Wish all more authors on this site were like you!!! Loved it a great read. Would love more!!!!!

dmg43dmg43about 10 years ago
GOOD JOB!

Young lady.....YOU have talent. Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed it.

KelisKlauseKelisKlausealmost 10 years ago
incredible

I love this ... This series could easily be a movie! Your writing is awesome the characters are well defined!.. BRAVO!

atropisatropisabout 9 years ago
i tried to like it I really did

When i read a book i want to root for the main characters and i just could not; i thought the language was a bit on the extreme side of trendy, i thought alot of it to be too unbelievable and they guy was....idk just wierd to go from model types to the opposite without any real reason, towards the end there was a build up of what i thought would be this journey he would take to change himself, but really it was just him finally packing up his luggage on time, there was even apart about his past as a boy, but it really did not go anywhere. I have never been a big fan of relationship books that involve so much socialization with friend, so much needs to be done between the two that more than really one outing or two with friends, depending on the length of the book, is just too much, its static, which leads me to all the sex, there was so much sex i really could not see the characters become a real couple it was static they did not really know each other it was more like a long fling type of thing. But my biggest issue was the female her personality just changed way to fast and in a bad way, she let him do and treat her as he wished she was only missing "yes master" it was like her brain turned off and even with the seperation she was like call me. I can not root for a female who i feel is not intellectually available and holds her own she was way to ....pathetic.

I know long comment, but what can i say, i care about what i read.

LitLover469LitLover469over 5 years ago
Loved it!

You are an amazing writer! I can't wait to listen to the playlist you put together!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
1624 Followers
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Only You Ch. 06 Previous Part
Only You Series Info