All Comments on 'The Therapist'

by Brownrice_sugar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
love4811love4811about 14 years ago
Good sexy start

I like. Nice start. They are both really sexy characters. I cant wait to see where you take them.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Very Good Start

Like the Fantasies of the two it will be interesting to see where they take it from here.

Continue writing. I like this story.

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
*****

Needs better editing, but nice start.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 14 years ago
Hot and sexy beginnging

Love Jake and cory already, it was a great start!

LewunremLewunremalmost 14 years ago
Overall great start

Intro-->...describe them individually, guys are usually unlikely to identify specific pieces of clothing that girls wear.

Little Punctuation and spelling issues, nothing big. Could have benefited from a proof read though.

But then again, it's only Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My take

I liked the story but some things did not make sense like:

1) Her height Going from 5'8 to 6'2 in heels is really out there.

2) If she was 6'2 Why Couldn't she reach the to shelf !?! I'm 5'3 and at almost any store I can reach the top shelf (unless it's a warehouse like Costco.)

3) This sentence:"I'm Cory Roberts, its pleasure as well." She said shaking his hand and loving the filling of him enveloping him with her touch, even if it was just his hand." did not make sense. Maybe it's just me though.

This is actually my second time reading it (the first time being when it was just posted) and the first time around I didn't actually notice those things except #3.

I did rate the story a 5 though because I love the storyline and your writing is better than most people on this site:))

I thought the chocolate scene was adorable.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Please

have someone to edit your series and the flow will keep going instead of having to stop and correct the wording, other than that it is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous