All Comments on 'Cum Contest'

by pixandwords

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
.

As a fantasy I would say yes nice story. But I can't help thinking that this will lead to other more extreme fantasies. My fantasies are really boring and only include my wife nobody else. But it's your story and I'm sure many people will like it.It is well written and you got your point across which is all any writer can hope for. But being a boring old fashioned person I don't really apporve of the content. It is absolutely nothing personal. And I can only say good luck with your writing. But you don't need it because you write well enough.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I would like to see more of the two couples

It would be great to be able to share some more of the sex that the four of them had. I think a good double penetration for the girls would be a good story,get them to give up some of that sweet pussy to both of the guys.Have the guys take charge, and have the girls more submissive.Show them what it feels like to get their assholes stretched, while having their pussy filled..Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love the cum

Awesome

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalanceover 15 years ago
Very Hot

This was very hot but I can't wait to hear of the two couples further adventures.

bearleebearleeover 15 years ago
Great

It's always nice to see someone come back and pick up as though they never left off. The flow of the story is great, but that's nothing new. What I always loved about the author, this author, was the how descriptive he was and came up with new words to describe what most would do in a trite way.

Great job as before and I'm figuring any additional stories will be just as good.

bearlee

znr9znr9about 13 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the story...

DMercatorDMercatoralmost 13 years ago
Fun with Bill and Jane

What a great beginning to a couples adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Open Marriage

Nice way to get things started by the ladies and leading the guys into the scenario. Well written good continuity. Where is this going and how far are the ladies going to go?

Vince

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My next door neighbor, Jim asked me over for a drink. We sat and he said , I have a bit of a favor, sure what is it, my wife Gloria, loves cum,at my age I don't have too much anymore, when I have sex with her I pull out and spray her with it, she loves it. Now, I really didn't want to know about two mid 60s sex life, so I said o.k but whats the favor, well I was wondering if you could help and that was how I found myself stroking my cock while Jim was being sucked by Gloria who was sitting up dressed only in nylons, she moved to my cock, sucking, Jim watched, then she moved back to him,he was hard, I am ready he said, Gloria lay down, spread her legs, fingered her pussy as we stroked, my cumm shot, arced onto Gloria, I was always a heavy cummer, over her tits, stomach, face as she opened her mouth, Jim said oh fuck and his cumm joined mine, not as strong, but still enough. She was moaning, trying to lick it off her face and hands, one hand at her pussy. she sat up, grabbed my still hard cock and began milking it, then placed it in her mouth, keeping me hard, she sat back, oh yes, Jim please, Jim fuck me, he looked at me, she got on her hands and knees, her big round arse in the air, her hand working her pussy, Jim please, He looked at me, I moved behind her, he nodded and I grabbed her hips and sank my cock into her pussy, I heard a strange noise, like she was gurgling, I stopped, she pushed back, I fucked her, she kept cumming, trying to grip my cock, I kept going, Jim said cumm over her, when I was about to cumm, I pulled out, she rolled over, looked at me, Jim said on her face, I moved over her, knelt, she opened her mouth and I aimed my cumm into her mouth, then onto her face, until I was drained. I now see them regularly, she loves to drain me of my cumm while Jim watches.

isearch4uisearch4uover 9 years ago
Tasty!!

What a great story! Love how your story brings forth the men's excitement that their fantasies are being fulfilled. Cannot wait to read the 2nd part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Well written, we definitely need more please.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

Very nice reading. And yes please add more chapters to this❇

miklosfairmiklosfairover 7 years ago
The playoffs!

From the title, I assumed this was to be a multiple couples situation. At this time of year, elimination type contests come to mind, ie play-offs or more accurately, cum-offs. Hoping for more chapters.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Very Hot and the future looks bright too. Real friends can have a poly amoral relationship without guilt. Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a good idea...but

a deceiving story

definitely not horny

write it again !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A bloody good read

A good story, I look forward to your other adventures.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 4 years ago
Good wife's

Their could be lots more slutty adventures between these couples.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 3 years ago
Great

What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, maybe next time both of you could fill one another’s wife with those gallons of cum

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

That was some Hot fun!

I'm surprised the girls were willing to wait for more

;->

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

love the sharinh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpixandwords@pixandwords
203 Followers
We are both turned on by well-written erotica and have found many hot gems here at Literotica. As a result, we decided to post stories of our own, in the hope that we could provide some arousing stimulation for other visitors to this site. We are fortunate to be sexually a...