All Comments on 'Forced Sex with the In-Laws'

by briankieth778

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm guessing there'll be a sequel

They, of course, bring the wife up to see the cabin, pretending that nothing is amiss, when...

<p>"Oh, my god, a man with a shotgun! And he's demanding we all have sex! Who on earth could have foreseen such a thing!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Holy hell...

I am so wet from reading your story, please write more!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
A good fantasy

I would like to see the wife in the next story. Mom and daughter in a situation where the men get plenty of sex.. Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wrong to trick

warn when you are gonna have fag stuff ruinned a good story for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mother in law

I had enough, my wife was giving me heaps about work, her mother was nagging me.i looked at the ad, now i am 50, matures ring......i did, made an appointment.Went in,said there were 3 ladies working that night.O.k., first one,about 60,o.k., second was mMY MOTHER IN LAw.I gasped,she looked agahst.I said after the third i would take Trish as was her working name.I went in,she said Rob, no, not me please.Oh well i will tell the family.No,alright, what do you want,anal, no i dont do that, you do now.Now my mother in law is 71,qhite round especially round the backside.I showered, my cock strangely hard,i went back to the room,she was undressed, her tits sagged, but i didnt care.Suck me,she looked down,then put her mouth over my cock,slow at first but she was good,very good, better than her daughter.Now, stop and sit on my cock,she lowered her cunt down,wet, but loose as i fucked into her,not saying anything,but she went faster.I stopped her.Now get on your hands and knees,as she turned,her bum was round but a bit saggy.I didnt care,i was going to fuck her arse no matter what.I placed my cock at the hole,she whimpered,i pushed, prodded,moved until my cock head went in.She tried to straighten,i held her hips and with one pushshoved my whole cock length into her back hole.She yelled but i held her there, my cock all the way in her.Then i pulled back,and started to fuck,hard thrusts,i could feel my balls tingle and i shot my cumm up into her bowels.She thought i had finished, i pulled out and shoved her over,grabbing her legs high into the air and pushed my cock back into her just used arse hole.It went in easier and i rooted into her more slowly,keeping my cock hard with the feel of her insides,stroking, pushing,i felt her shudder, her hole clenching on my cock.The bitch had come,as her insides seemed to flutter over my hard cock.I fucked her big arse for about 30 more minutes before my cock again emptied into her.I pulled out and sat on her chest and made her lick the cumm that had brownish streaks in it off my cock.I see my mother in law much more often these days.I willingly help out with her lawns,but really,i get to do whatever i want with her but most times i finish off flooding her now well used arse with my cumm.She even asks for it.

sp9rkssp9rksalmost 12 years ago

Should be more stories written of elder parents having this sort of fun

with their mature children and in laws, especially the forced part and man doing his father In law

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 11 years ago
Sick!

What a sick fuck faggot you are!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forced Sex with the In-Laws

Totally hot story mmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Start of an amazing relationship;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Don't stop now next with father- in law & son in - law sneak off alone

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 6 years ago
Old couple

Good story,like a fat tit hairy older pussy and a bi man.I have been in a fuck session like that and it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oyf! What a time to be alive as the son in law

That was incredibly hot! My cock is throbbing still, with my sticky helmet poking out.

Maybe son in law and father in law can have a threesome with Gramps fat dong? Will also be amazing when the missing wife gets to slurp on Mother's big swinging tits, and to nibble and tongue her plump hairy cunt, and tight old arsehole! Would love to join with them all and taste everyone's sex. Already visualising the various cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always wanted too

Wow That was so hot I wish I could do that with my Father in-law I want Him to make me his Bitch on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow I never been with a man! but I have thought about it, until my Father in law when we greeted each other our Dicks always seem to be on the same side and we have rubbed up on each other at first just by accident but it felt so good and I know He liked it also! after the first time we started doing it on purpose and We would just smile after we pulled apart but both of us had hard-ons unaware to anyone else! then we started doing it when we were alone now we didn't hide our hard cock's and our hands started roaming up and down our backs until my father in law ran his all the way down and grabbed both my Ass cheeks I am told I have a nice ass now he had it in his hands! we pulled our heads back and looked around to make sure the wives were far off and I reached down and grabbed His hard Cock and I let out a moan because He has a Big fat Cock We were to far gone we looked into each others eyes! and our open mouths met and our tongues couldn't get enough He stuck His hand down my shorts and went straight to my asshole it was his now! We both knew what we wanted! He took my hand and like high school sweethearts we rushed to his work shop were He whispered he has lube in there! we ran and stripped naked and we laid down in a sixty nine and just started sucking like we were starving which we were for each other! we wanted to shoot our Cum into our mouths But we both we knew we would do this again I stayed on my Back and He lifted my legs and our roles totally changed He said with so much lust in his voice Oh! baby I am going to fuck you so good I was so turn on I looked in His eyes and whispered come here Honey and my make me your woman with that he slid his cock into my ass oh it felt so good I had used a dildo before He started pumping me because we didn't have a lot of time But we went crazy for each other! Oh! yes baby Fuck me! Cum in my ass! He said that is my ass now you are mine now and we Kissed so hard and just pumped away! I was so wet in my ass I do produce a lot of ass juice and it sounded so sexy Here I cum baby and He shot a Big juicy Load of Cum up my ass and I came all over my face and breast now! it felt like my ass was cumming also we Kissed one more time long and hard and we both knew we were now lovers! and all through the even and since we never can take our eyes off each other and sneak off to His work shop when we get any chance and take care of each other like Lovers do I love His cock in my ass! and he loves my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love a hairy pussy mom, the more hair the better!! But this story was just too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous