All Comments on 'Blood Bonds Pt. 10'

by phoenixphair

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Sigh. I love this story.

By now, I'm sure you know how excited I get when I see you've posted an update! This didn't disappoint. I'm glad that Sarah is learning more about the supernatural and becoming a knowledgeable part of the team again. I'm still hoping she'll be turned into something with longevity, though. The thought of all her friends living forever (or close enough) and her dying is so sad. She's coming to terms with their world now, so maybe she'll be ready to make that kind of change soon. Again, thanks for writing! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

DenkkarDenkkarover 15 years ago
Rock on!

I just came across this story arc (novel?) and I'm floored. The concept of a non-human who's a conglomeration of just about every evil spending time with some college coeds to save her humanity is nothing less than awesome and well written. I'm surprised at the path Sarah has taken, she seems so brave and adventurous (both exemplified nicely in this part 10) and yet she's the only one who's still human (other than Nel). Works out well though. Gives the story a focus and I love the anticipation it builds. I mean, she's clearly a lever on Talera so it's just a matter of time before someone tries something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
S'bout bloody time

that Sarah & Kevin got it on! With the exception of Talera, of course. It just seems like there's something between them that even they're oblivious too. Please don't leave us hanging....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Read the storie from start to finnish in nearly one go, couldn't take my burning eyes of the screen =) You painted the characters in my head with such colour and life. Will be waiting with my best puppy eyes for the next chapter but untill then, thanks a bunch for a bloody good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please finish!!

please, please, please finish the story!!!! its so great!

SomoreSomorealmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!

Just simply fantastic. Anxiously awaiting more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous